Spoon University Logo
dunkinhalloweenmenu?width=734&height=489&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
dunkinhalloweenmenu?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp&dpr=4
News

Dunkin’s New Halloween Menu Includes Potions & Spiders 

Undeniably, Dunkin’ is constantly killing it when it comes to themed menu items. Just last month, its fall menu items hit stores, including the Almond Spice Coffee, the Dunkalatte, and the Apple Cider Donut. I mean, c’mon, those sound delicious and totally autumn-esque. Over the summer, Dunkin’ had the S’mores Cold Brew, Hot Honey Snackin’ Bacon, and the Tornado Twist SPARKD’ Energy. So summery and tasty. And how can we forget its winter holiday menu, which includes its best drink ever: the Toasted White Chocolate Latte. With Halloween approaching, it only makes sense that Dunkin’ will drop a couple of spooky menu items. 

What’s on the Dunkin’ Halloween menu this year?

Dunkin’ has really gone all out for Halloween this year. First up on the menu is the brand new Potion Macchiato. Right off the bat, that does not sound like something that’s safe to eat. But don’t worry — it actually sounds delicious. It’s an espresso layered with flavors of purple marshmallow ube and whole milk. I’m such an ube lover, so I’ll definitely be trying this mystical purple potion.

dunkin halloween menu
Photo by Dunkin

The classic Spider Donut is also making a return to Dunkin’ shelves, but this time, it’ll be purple. I’m really loving the purple theme of this year’s menu. It’s a fresh take on Halloween, because orange and black are starting to get old. 

If you’re a Munchkins fan (like me), you seriously need Dunkin’s new Halloween Munchkins Bucket. You can purchase it with an order of 50 Munchkins, or just on its own to use as a decoration. The bucket features adorable cartoons of Munchkins dressed in Halloween costumes. I seriously need it. Plus, it’s purple.

The last thing on the food menu are Halloween sprinkles. That’s right — Dunkin’s classic donuts and Munchkins will be topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles for the holiday.

dunkin halloween menu
Photo by Dunkin

Dunkin’ isn’t only bringing new food menus to stores, though. You can even get a Halloween costume (in select stores and online). You can purchase the classic DunKings Tracksuit, as seen in the iconic Super Bowl LVII commercial. You can also purchase the brand new DunKings Costume Set, which comes with a jersey top, a bucket hat, and DunKings sunglasses. It even comes in a kid’s version! Lastly, Dunkin’ is selling the Inflatable Spider Donut. It’s only available online, but it’s a giant, inflated version of the classic holiday donut we all know and love. And now you can put it in your front yard as a decoration!

When will the Halloween menu be available?

These spooky food and drink new items will be on Dunkin’ menus starting Wednesday, October 16. Just in time for Halloween! The Dunkin’ costumes will be available starting Tuesday, October 1, so you can plan out your matching Dunkin’ costumes ASAP.

Amanda Brucculeri is the fall editorial intern for Spoon University, where she covers food news and emerging trends. Beyond Spoon University, Amanda works as the podcast editor for Boston University News Service, where she oversees a team of reporters covering news through audio. She also writes for the city column of The Buzz Magazine, and is the host of a true crime radio show on WTBU student radio. She is currently a junior at Boston University, majoring in journalism with a minor in public relations. In her free time, she enjoys curating playlists, trying new restaurants, and watching movies.