Spoon University Logo
News

Here’s When Dunkin’ Might Release Its Fall Menu This Year

Updated Published

Are you ready to fall in love with these new delicious menu items from Dunkin’? On August 28, Dunkin’ is rumored to be launching the first half of the new fall menu items. The coffee chain will also include a spooky section, supposedly dropping on October 16, where customers can get a head start on their Halloween festivities. America Runs on Dunkin’, and so should you, with these delicious items that will have you ready to cozy up by the fire with a blanket and watch the leaves slowly start to fall. Here’s what we know about the Dunkin’ fall menu this year.

What drinks will be on the Dunkin’ fall menu this year?

The first half of Dunkin’s new fall menu is said to be releasing on August 28, according to Instagram user and food blogger @markie_devo, who posted a preview of the leaked seasonal menu. Some are fan-favorites making a return, while others are taking a new spin on the classic items. 

First up, we have the new “Dunkalatte,” which can be served hot or iced. This brand new beverage is a classic Coffee Milk Iced Latte, but blended with flavors of delectable espresso and coffee milk, which is mixed together with Dunkin’s own coffee extract.

Call me basic but this next item might be my all-time fall favorite, Dunkin’s Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte. With the option of hot or iced, this drink is filled to the brim with the essential flavors you need to kick off the fall season. The aromas and taste of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg — what could be better?

Next up is Dunkin’s new Almond Spiced latte. Again served hot or iced, this coffee beverage is mixed with almond milk, a pumpkin swirl, and a toasted almond flavor shot.

What food will be on the Dunkin’ fall menu this year?

When it comes to the fall season, Dunkin’ never shies away from the flavors of Maple Sugar Bacon. Its classic Maple Sugar Bacon seasoned croissant sandwich, wake-up wrap, and snackin’ bacon are reportedly making a comeback to the menu this season. Mixed with the sensations of sweet and savory, these items are a must-try and will satisfy your next breakfast craving.

Dunkin’ is also rumored to be featuring returning food items that captured the hearts of customers everywhere. First off is the Pumpkin Donut and Pumpkin Munchkins, infused with all the sweet fall aromas you could imagine. Next is the Pumpkin Muffin and Banana Chocolate Chip Bread which will inspire you to create your own baked goods this season, as the air starts to become crisp. Finally, the Apple Cider Donut is making a comeback to pack a punch with all things cinnamon and sugar. This donut will only be available until October 15, so make sure you get your hands on it fast!

What will be on the second drop of Dunkin’s fall menu this year?

According to @markie_devo’s post, this Halloween menu will be dropping on October 16 with a new drink, some scary sweet treats, and even Dunkin’ merchandise.

The first new item featured on the menu is the Potion Macchiato. This drink can be served hot or iced and includes a swirl of espresso flavors and Marshmallow Ube (purple yam with a hint of vanilla flavor) to create a purple Macchiato that will make you feel like you’re sipping on a spooky witch’s brew. 

They will also have a new Spider Donut, made with a chocolate glazed munchkin and stacked on top of a Purple frosted donut. This donut might be too cute to eat.

Finally Dunkin’ is looking to launch a line of Halloween Munchkins Buckets. While supplies last, you can take home your very own Dunkin’ bucket decorated with an assortment of cute pumpkins, ghosts and witches. These buckets can be filled to the brim with 50 munchkins, so make sure you start selecting your favorite flavors now.

Juliana is a writer for Spoon University's National Writers Program. She reports on all things food and any new foodie trends circulating social media.Before joining SpoonHQ Juliana was a staff writer for her university's student-run newspaper, the Suffolk Journal, when she was attending Suffolk University in the heart of Boston. She wrote a variety of articles that covered Arts, campus life, student clubs, and News. She is going to be a junior at Endicott College in the fall with a major in Journalism.Juliana loves going on walks, working out, hanging out with family and friends, and watching her favorite TV shows in her spare time. Some of her favorite foods come from recipes rooted in her family's Portuguese culture.https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliana-pinto-a88452266/