With all of the student deals at bars and restaurants in town, a drink and appetizers with friends quickly turns into a full-blown greasy meal, a night out ends with cheesy pizza and a small study snack usually means late-night delivery or M&Ms and Snickers from the vending machine. Healthy eating is, to say the least, really freaking hard in college.

Then our prayers were answered. Enter Nourish Snacks, a new snack company designed to solve this exact problem, by stocking our pantries with healthy, flavorful, all-day-every-day snacks.

Nourish Snacks makes eating well easy by delivering delicious, healthy snacks straight to your door. Just a couple of clicks, and you’ll have irresistible, good-for-you snacks delivered to you in no time. With 24 yummy snacks to choose from you’ll never snack poorly again.

I had to get my hands on these babies. But to be completely honest, when I first received these snacks and was about to dig in, I was a little skeptical. I love my potato chips, and I felt very certain nothing could replace them. Then again, I’m a sucker for a great food pun, so I set my snack pride aside and popped open a bag. The rest is history. Here’s the rundown on some of my favorite flavors.

We are so excited to try all of these delicious Nourish Snacks! #spoonfeed #nourishsnacks #eathappy

A photo posted by Spoon University IU (@spoon_iu) on

Mr. Popular – If you like eating the half-popped kernels at the bottom of a bag of popcorn (don’t act like you don’t) this is the snack for you.

Monkey Love – Monkey Love? How about Mary Loves This Chocolatey Snack. Not as catchy, but you get the point.

Berry’d Treasure – This one satisfied my sweet tooth, which I’ll admit, has gotten out of hand lately. So that says a lot.

Cocoa Loco – These guys are made of chia seeds. Hook, line and sinker.

Coconuts for You – I don’t even like coconut, but I was straight up shaking the bag into my mouth to get the leftover crumbs. No shame.

Menage-a-mix – The name made the Catholic school girl in me blush, but all was soon forgotten after the first bite.

Granny’s Apple Pie – My grandma makes her pies with real life lard, so it was nice to eat something that tasted so similar without fear of heart failure.

PBJammin’ – The name made me want to put on my Rastafarian hat and wig, which are a completely normal possessions.

Chilli’n in the Corn’r – My spirit snack.

Cowboy Crunch – Ride ’em, cowboy. Not snack related at all, but it needed to be said.

If those descriptions don’t convince you to check out Nourish Snacks, then this 10% off code will. Use the code SPOONFEED at checkout and get these awesome snacks for less. Find all that Nourish Snacks has to offer here, and check out their “snack swaps” blog post for more about their mission, living a healthy lifestyle and healthy recipes.

While you’re waiting for your Nourish shipment, check out these articles: