Spoon University Logo
News

Get Your Costumes Ready, Chipotle’s Boorito Deal Is Back

In the spirit of Halloween, Chipotle is bringing back its annual Boorito deal and even extending store hours so you have more time to enjoy. On October 31 starting at 3 p.m., guests can purchase any entree for only $6. 

Chipotle began the Halloween tradition in the United States in 2000 and then extended to Canada in 2009. This year, Chipotle is bringing the Boorito festivities to Europe. Customers at the 26 restaurants between the U.K. and France can also enjoy discounted entrees on October 31 for only £6 / €7.  

For the second year in a row, 53 “college town” locations in the U.S. will extend their hours until 11:59 p.m., “making it easier for students to enjoy the $6 USD / $7 CAD entrée offer on Boorito,” according to a press release from Chipotle. 

How can you get Chipotle’s Boorito deal? 

To claim the discounted meal, dress up in your best Halloween costume and head over to your local Chipotle. Order your favorite entree off the menu and ask to scan for Rewards at the register. Be sure to join the free Chipotle Rewards program before purchase. 

The promotion is only valid from 3 p.m. through closing on October 31 at participating locations, so be sure to claim the offer while it lasts. Across all locations, the deal is limited to one entree item per customer. Kid’s meals and catering are not a part of the promotion. Extra guacamole, extra meat, queso, or other modifiers will be an additional charge. Guests must be in person to claim the rewards as online orders and delivery aren’t included in the Boorito promotion. 

What should you dress up as to claim your Boorito? 

No costume is too grand for Chipotle’s Boorito festivities. If you want to stay on theme, consider dressing up as the iconic Chipotle bag. In its first-ever costume collaboration, the chain partnered with Spirit Halloween to create its very own collection. 

The brand often pokes fun at its customers on social media for “borrowing” its cutlery, so it wasn’t surprising that the costumes were “inspired by popular memes on both brands’ social channels,” according to a press release. 

The collection features five morph suit costumes including the Chipotle bag, cup, napkin, form, and burrito. Costumes are currently available on the Spirit Halloween website and at select store locations while supplies last. It’s unknown whether Chipotle will continue or expand the collection in future years.

Whether you end up eating a burrito or dressed up as one this Halloween, this Boorito deal is one that you just can’t miss.

Emma is member of the Spoon University National Writers Program. She enjoys writing about anything and everything from food trends on social media to the latest fast food drop.  Outside of Spoon U, Emma is a senior Communication and Media Studies major at Pace University. There, she is the president of Her Campus at Pace and a writer for the school paper, the Pace Press. Emma is also an honors college student who will be completing her senior thesis in the coming year. She is graduating a year early in May of 2025.  In her free time, Emma can frequently be found cafe-hopping around NYC on the hunt for the best oat milk cappuccino. She loves to try new ice cream places and is always happy to lay back, watch a movie, and eat some good Chinese food. Most of all, Emma loves a good charcuterie spread (because who doesn't), and her dream job would be professional cheese pairing.