Remember that time China started dressing peaches in sexy underwear and selling them as novelty gifts? Well, they’ve taken their obsession with food even further. Now they’re selling fake food hair clips and all the girls are going cray over this “hot new style.”

Photo courtesy of buzzfeed.com

Yes, you read that right. Now for a mere $2.50, you can wear a chicken wing in your hair! Pescetarian? Don’t worry, they have baby shrimp clips for you.

Photo courtesy of buzzfeed.com

It’s no surprise the mastermind behind this new sensation is Chinese online shopping website, Taobao, which literally translates to “searching for treasure website.” Yes, Taobao, we certainly have hit a fucking pot of gold with this one.

GIF courtesy of goodreads.com

Apparently the demand for these hairpieces is so high, the producers are working overtime to just to fill orders. Can you imagine making pork belly hair clips for all 1.3 billion people that live in China? Just think if that was real pork — you could supply all Chipotles with carnitas forever!

GIF courtesy of thats-normal.com

If you for some reason get hungry when you see plastic meat, buy a whole smorgasbord of clips. Because food = v high fashion.