Emojis describe what we are doing, and how we are feeling way better than words ever could. The original emojis are still a staple in every text conversation, and the fun only increased when Kimye released their very own version: Kimojis. But texting, tweeting and status updating just got way better and far more tasty with the release of the new Chick-fil-A emoji keyboard.

Now, there’s a way to accurately describe your intense love for Chick-fil-A through stickers, emojis and even gifs by downloading the keyboard for free from the App Store. Here’s a few of our favorite emojis.

1. The Waffle Fry Emoji

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of Chick-fil-A Emojis

This emoji looks just as delicious as a real order of waffle fries. Get in my belly right now.

2. The Ice Dream Cone Emoji

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of Chick-fl-A Emojis

Everybody knows the best part of a Chick-fil-A meal is the Ice-Dream cone dessert. This emoji looks just as satisfying as the real thing.

3. The Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Emoji

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of Chick-fil-A Emojis

My mouth is on fire just looking at this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich emoji.

4. This Happy Little Guy

Chick-fil-A

Gif courtesy of Chick-fil-A Emojis

A heart eye emoji drinking a milkshake: who knew such .gif perfection existed?

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of @chickfila on Twitter

The keyboard contains 53 total characters to describe what you want off the menu and how your delectable choice makes you feel. The best part? Now, you can text your BFF (or your mom) a single character, and they’ll know exactly what you’re craving, giving your thumbs some well-deserved rest. Less effort and more fast food: the American Dream.

If it’s Sunday, make your own chicken sandwich or chicken nuggets with these recipes.