On Wednesday, April 27th, the best thing to ever happen at Binghamton University happened… Binghamton’s Spoon chapter held the first Manni’s Donut Sale! The sale began at noon in the Marketplace, with 150 freshly baked donuts, made special by our friends at Manni’s Donuts and Diner. The pastry chefs at Manni’s wake up at the break of dawn just to ensure each donut is made with love and achieves perfection!

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

It didn’t take long for the people to come demanding our delicious donuts. We sold single donuts and boxed half dozen and dozen donuts, for those who were feeling extra hungry.

Flavors included: Chocolate Iced, Strawberry Iced, Boston Creme, Maple Iced, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Apple, Jelly Filled, Honey Dip, Plain, Chocolate, Cherry, Blueberry, Cinnamon, and even Red Velvet. YUM!

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

Our first donut flavor to sell out was Red Velvet, which I completely understand why, as it is delicious! The other flavors, however, were not too far behind!

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

After only 2 hours of being open, we had sold over 130 donuts! That’s 130 smiles that were put on college students’ faces. One bite of Manni’s Donuts was enough to sweeten everyone’s day! One person actually told me, “These donuts are so much better than Dunkin.”

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

The sale was planned to go until 4:00, but we sold out of donuts at 2:30!! All 150 delectable and delicious donuts were gone in under 2 and a half hours! Special thanks to our treasurer Frankie, for buying the last few!

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

Our Manni’s Donut sale was such a hit and everyone involved loved it! Our customers hinted that we should do this more often, and we at Binghamton Spoon completely agree! We might just have to make Manni’s Mondays a thing!

Manni's Donut Sale

Photo by Christina Millan

Be sure to stay on the look out for Manni’s Mondays in the future!