In the iconic quote from 2006's Aquamarine, mermaid Aquamarine notably says, "Who needs Raymond? I found two new men to love. Their names are Ben and Jerry!" Even when only being on land for less than a week, this character just "got it." Whether you prefer the well-known Ben & Jerry's flavors including Phish Food, Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, and Cherry Garcia, or opt for the high-end delight of the Chocolatey Love A-fair collab with Tony’s Chocolonely, you're about to be in for a treat. (Pun intended!) Similar to Dairy Queen, Ben & Jerry's free cone day is on the horizon. Here's everything we know about the forthcoming free ice cream celebration. 

When is Ben & Jerry's free cone day?

Line up at your nearest Ben & Jerry's scoop location on Tuesday, April 16. The deal runs from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. local time. There will be long lines, so be sure to arrive early and/or bring some comfy shoes and warm clothes if needed. 

Are there any restrictions?

Ben & Jerry's locations are showing their generosity by giving out free scoops or cones. Excitingly, you can get more than one cone/scoop on free cone day. In a press release, the brand noted, "Experienced fans understand it’s easiest to jump back in the queue on Free Cone Day with a scoop already in hand." So, basically, we understand if you take the whole day off work or school just for this deal. 

When is Dairy Queen's free cone day?

If you're looking to get all the free ice cream this spring, Dairy Queen's free cone day is taking place on March 19. Grab a soft serve vanilla cone, one per customer, while supplies last.