Spoon University Logo
News

7 Amazon Prime Day Air Fryer Deals For Your New Dorm Kitchen

Updated Published

Now that the college move-in day is officially behind us, Amazon Prime Day, happening October 8 and 9, is the right time to stock up on any items you forgot to pack. Additionally, you may be considering investing in some new appliances such as an air fryer to make easy snacks and meals after a long day of on-campus jobs, lectures, and beyond. Instead of scrolling through pages upon pages of kitchen appliances, we’ve rounded up the best Amazon Prime Day air fryer deals costing $85 or less. You can stay within your budget and grab a high-end air fryer perfect for your cooking needs. Make sure to pick up some discounted air fryer liners to make clean-up even easier. 

Spoon University has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

1. COSORI Mini Air Fryer, $39.99

Living with a tiny college kitchen? This mini air fryer is going to be your bestie for making home-cooked meals for one after a day of classwork and note-taking. Here we come, air-fried chicken wings. Though, if you do need a bigger air fryer, many COSORI products are super on sale. 

2. Paris Hilton Air Fryer, $64.99

Add a little bit of reality star realness into your kitchen with this Paris Hilton-branded large air fryer. Plus, think pink by adding Paris Hilton cookwaremini fridge, and knife set to your Amazon Prime Day cart.

3. COSORI Air Fryer 6 Qt, $85

Cooking for several roommates? This six-quart air fryer is going to be your go-to appliance for when turning on the oven is just too much after a long day. Plus, it is dishwasher safe, which is ideal for a busy college lifestyle.

4. DASH Tasti-Crisp Electric Air Fryer Oven, $39.99

This small air fryer is so perfect for storing in tight spaces, whether you live in a small dorm room or an apartment. Whether you need to make some roasted veggies quick or a few morning cinnamon rolls, you can make them all here. Plus, it has automatic shut-off, so you won’t ever have to question, “Ummmmm, did I actually unplug that?”

5. Ninja Air Fryer, $79.94

Ninja is one of the most trusted brands in kitchen appliances, an their air fryer is super on sale during Amazon Prime Day. You can air fry, roast, reheat, and dehydrate foods with ease in this four-quart capacity appliance.

6. CHEFMAN 6 Quart Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven, $69.15

If you’re an air fryer pro, it’s time to level up to this top-of-the-line air fryer from CHEFMAN. It comes with two baskets so that you can make an entree and a side dish all at once. Or, if it’s a fun night in, make fries and onion rings at the same time!

7. DASH Tasti-Crisp Electric Air Fryer Oven, $39.99

This 2.6-quart mini air fryer is so aesthetically pleasing and is the perfect appliance to make everything from cookies to fries and Pizza Rolls to Trader Joe’s snacks.

Editor Girlie, beverage goblin