One of the best parts of the holidays are the seasonal accessories. I’m talking about Christmas pajamas, fluffy hats and scarves, and, of course, ugly Christmas sweaters. As soon as it hits November 1, I’m decked out in holiday merch from head to toe. There’s no better feeling than making hot cocoa and cookies in your Christmas pajamas. It just makes it all the more festive.

It’s not too late to get your holiday merch too! Still need a beanie, or matching ugly Christmas sweaters for you and your pet? ALDI has got you covered with the line of ALDI holiday gear! The grocery chain announced  its new line of holiday merch this week, and the options are perfect for the season’s occasions. Plus, you can grab this exclusive gear while grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, making it all the more convenient! Here’s a look at the ALDI holiday gear, which will be available in stores on November 22. 

Onesies, $10

Photo via @aldiusa/Instagram

This cozy onesie is perfect for the post Thanksgiving dinner nap. It’s decorated with snowmen and Christmas trees, so you’ll be the most festive person at the dinner table for sure. 

Sweaters, $13

Photo via @aldiusa/Instagram

Nothing screams merry more than a cringy, yet adorable Christmas sweater. This sweater is just what you need to make your Christmas morning fit complete. Imagine sipping hot cocoa and opening presents in one of these things!

Pet Sweaters, $5

Photo via @aldiusa/Instagram

Of course, who could forget the furry friends? They deserve to get in on all the festivities too, and with this matching pet sweater, you can twin with them! My dog personally hates wearing clothes, but this ALDI sweater is so cute that I might just have to squeeze him into one.

Beanies, $4

Photo via @aldiusa/Instagram

It’s important to do one thing during the holiday season — stay warm. With this beanie, you’ll be able to fight back against the cold while also being super stylish and merry! I especially love the pompom on the top.

Slippers, $5

Photo via @aldiusa/Instagram

You got to keep the feet warm too, and what better way than with these slippers? Detailed with tiny deer and snowflakes, these slippers will even make your toes feel the holiday spirit. The ALDI band across is a nice touch #represent.