If you’ve ever wanted to literally drink your college tuition away, here’s your chance to do it in one night. Priced at a cool $1 million, Diva Vodka is the most expensive production alcohol in the world, and a bold way to show the world that you’re so over that bottom-shelf shit, like Burnett’s or Grey Goose. Anything under $50k is for the plebs, amirite?

Diva Vodka

So what’s behind that steep price tag? According to Diva Vodka’s website, premium English grain is seven times filtered to give the alcohol its “smooth and pure taste.” Did we mention what it gets filtered through? Only diamond sand and gems, obviously.

Diva Vodka

Oh, and in case you’re into hoarding empty vodka bottles or whatever, this 48-gem-adorned tube will make the perfect addition to your collection. Choose between blue, green and pink (sapphire, emerald, or fuscia) for a bottle that’s sure to match the decor of your in-home bar.

Diva Vodka

Photo courtesy of divavodka.com

In case you were curious, here are some things that cost the same amount as one shot of the stuff:

• 396.25 gallons of Absolut
  • 1,379 Kylie Jenner Lip Kits
  • A Rolex watch
  • 5,714 custom Magnum bars
  • 193 round trips from New York to Australia
  • Meeting Beyoncé 25 times
Diva Vodka

Not feeing so bougie? No worries, you can still keep up your baller image with the brand’s discounted bottle. It’s only decorated with Swarovski crystals (pout), but at only $150, or $6 a shot. I guess we can’t complain.