If the rumors are true (and we really hope they are), emoji-lovers will be thrilled about the iOS 9.1 update.

Gone are the days of using a cactus as a middle finger and sending strongly-worded letters to the makers of emojis about the lack of a burrito.

In preparation for this update, we’ve put together a list of ways you can use these new emojis, whether you’re talking to your bros, your S.O., or your grandma.

Disclaimer: We know these pics are shitty. The emojis haven’t been released yet. Chill.

1. When You Need Chipotle In Your Life

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

“If I don’t have a burrito in my mouth in the next five minutes, I might actually die.”

2. When Kanye West Becomes President

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

You may not be able to afford a $20k bottle of champagne like Beyonce, but at least you can use this emoji when the Yeezy takeover hits the White House.

3. When You’re Organizing A Beer Pong Tournament

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

“Yo, bro. You bring the paddles, I got the balls. Ha, get it. I have balls. See you soon, dude.”

4. When You Don’t Wanna Netflix & Chill

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

If he hits you with the, “Wanna watch Netflix and chill?” text, just send him this list of pimped out popcorn and tell him you don’t have time for f***boys.

5. When You Get A Break-Up Text

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

If you put months, or even years, of your life into a guy and he can’t even dial the phone to break up with you, just send him a string of these and then get out a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and wine.

6. When You’re Bringing Tacos To The Party

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

“Yo, bros, bad news. I got an underage yesterday so my mom took away all my booze. But no worries, I’m bringing a Taco 12 Pack, helllllll yeah!”

7. When You Have A Food Baby

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

“The burrito baby is real.”

8. When You Party Too Hard

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.com

For those inevitable days when you wake up with a massive hangover, send these in the group text to let your squad know you need a pick-me-up.

9. When You’re Feeling Jewish

emojis

Photo courtesy of emojipedia.org

Don’t let another Hanukkah pass without texting a few of these to your bubby.