Angelinos, summer is upon us. So get your tank tops on, grab your sunblock, and head to your nearest food and drink festival. Summer is ‘officially’ food and drink festival season, and this year is going to be one for the books. For your tasting pleasure, there will be burgers, tacos, Asian-fusion, pizza, salsa, and craft beers available at these events. We’ve done our research and compiled 8 of the best fests going down this summer, and trust us, you won’t want to miss any of these.

1. LA Food Fest

LA

Photo courtesy of lafoodfest.com

Get on your stretchy pants and head over to Exposition Park to catch one of the biggest food fests around. LA Food Fest is coming to town July 8th, 9th, & 10th. Choose from three ticket packages to best suit your food desires. The first package is the MRKT ticket or general admission, it grants you entry to the event where you can pick and choose the food and drink you want to purchase. The next package is the Golden Hour ticket, which grants you early entrance and unlimited tastings prior to general admission. The last package is the Rose Garden ticket, which grants you entry to LA Food Fest’s pop-up restaurant. Their chefs will host daily brunches, lunches, and dinners while you enjoy the shady lounge’s beautiful rose garden. All tickets include live entertainment, access to a live culinary stage, and the ‘Food Porn’ cinema. The featured vendors at LA Food Fest have some of LA’s top eateries and best craft artisans. This is going to be a good time, so don’t miss out.

2. LA Salsa Festival

Photo courtesy of gannett-cdn.com

For those of you looking to spice up your summer, the LA Salsa Festival is where you need to be. Head over to Pershing Square in LA on the weekend of July 9th & 10th for a cultural event like no other. There will be tons of fresh salsa samples, live music, and dancing making this fest perfect for the whole family. However, no need to fret there will be beer and margaritas available at the bar for all who are of legal age. Oh, and did I mention it’s FREE admission. LA Salsa Fest is the perfect place to spend a summer afternoon. Come join and spice up your weekend.

3. LA Feast

LA

Photo courtesy of lasplash.co

The City of Angels is home to one of the most authentic and prominent fusion culinary scenes around, specifically, Asian fusion. LA Feast will showcase some of the city’s top Asian-fusion chefs and mixologists. This Feast will have over 40 of the area’s top Asia-minded culinary heroes. This includes favorite LA mainstays to new pop-ups ready for you to discover. You won’t want to miss this far east feast, so get your tickets quickly before they sell out.

4. Burgers & Beers LA

B&B

Juicy burgers + craft beer what could be better? Going down Saturday, July 30th at the LA coliseum this is one of the most prime time food fests around. LA weekly will be hosting more than 30 of the top contemporary and classic burger chefs who will be grilling unlimited samples for your tasting pleasure. In addition to the craft burgers, some of the nation’s best craft breweries will be serving their frosty brews to help you wash down those meaty burgers. This event will showcase a true match made in heaven, (burgers and beer) and I guarantee you’re going to want to be a part of it. General-admission tickets include unlimited burger samples, craft beer samples, live music and access to the vendor village. While VIP tickets include all of the general admission perks plus exclusive gift bags and one-hour early entry.

5. Jerk Food Fest

LA

Photo courtesy of adamarifest.com

For those looking to get in touch with their inner island vibes and rhythm, look no further than SoCal Jerk Fest. This two-day festival going down in Ontario, CA is one of the biggest Jerk Festivals around. Come out and enjoy everything jerk, from traditional island dishes like jerk chicken and jerk shrimp, to some more unusual jerk items like jerk ice cream and jerk beer. Guests will also enjoy a collection of live music whose sound can be traced all the way back to the islands. Get your tickets to one of the most tropical events out there, don’t be a jerk.

6. Long Beach Taco and Beer Fest

LA

Photo courtesy of eventbrite.com

Okay, so I know I said not much was better than burgers and beer, but tacos and beer are definitely giving them a run for their money. Long Beach Taco and Beer Festival is coming to Lighthouse Park on July 16th from 2:00 pm -6:00 pm and will not disappoint. This unique festival will showcase the best craft beer makers, authentic as well as fusion tacos, and live music. To top it all off, there will be games plus plenty of great vibes to go around, so hurry and buy your ticket.

7. 626 Night Market

LA

Photo courtesy of 626nightmarket.com

The original and largest Asian-themed night market in the United States is coming back to town this summer. Head to the Santa Anita Park July 22nd -24th, August 5th-7th, and September 2nd-4th to catch this massive Asian-influenced festival. This market has food, merchandise, crafts, art, games, and entertainment attractions for your enjoyment. The night market is perfect for a date night, or just a fun-filled night out with the family. Kids under the age of six get in free, and regular admission is only $3, plus free parking.

8. Taste of Brews

LA

Photo courtesy of eventbrite.com

If you’re all about craft beer, then Taste of Brews is the festival for you. This iconic beer fest will be coming to the Lighthouse Park in Long Beach on August 20th from 12:00 pm -5:00 pm. This festival is entering its 6th year as Long Beach’s original and authentic craft beer fest. This event will be featuring more than 100 different styles of microbrews and hard ciders. Plus, some of SoCal’s premier food trucks and vendors will be there. All of this with an amazing ocean front view. Tickets prices are $40 for a four-hour session or $30 for a three-hour session. Both tickets include unlimited beer samples from over 50 of the top breweries, snack samples (while supplies last), plenty of drinking water (keep hydrated) and live music.

So there you have it, we’ve got you covered on some of the top food and drink festivals going down this summer in LA, and we guarantee you’re not going to want to miss out on these. Affordable prices make these fests perfect for any economic status, so don’t make any excuses… just don’t forget to bring your sunblock, good vibes, and appetite.