It’s almost that time of year again… and lucky for all of you, it’s coming early. Back again for its 28th year, the annual Shark Week is scheduled to air June 26th through July 3rd on the Discovery Channel.

shark week

For fans hungry for Shark Week’s return, or just simply hungry, 7-11 is kicking off summer by debuting an exclusive collection of shark-themed treats. They’re already in stores, so be sure to get in on all the JAWsome action and head to your local 7-11 ASAP.

shark week

If you haven’t had a chance to see all the toothy treats yet, here is a preview of the shark swag:

1. Ocean-Themed Donuts

shark week

Photo courtesy of 7-eleven

7-11 is making Shark Week a little bit sweeter by combining two of the world’s favorite treats into one: Slurpees and donuts. The Blue Raspberry Slurpee Donut is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth at only 99 cents. According to Time, the donut has “Blue Raspberry Slurpee-flavored icing topped with blue sugar crystals to give the donut an ice-like crunch.”

Want more crazy donuts? Check this out.

2. 28 oz. Shark Bite Slurpee Cup and 32 oz. Slurpee Fish Bowls

shark week

Photo courtesy of 7-eleven

Make drinking a delicious, ice-cold Slurpee even more enjoyable by choosing between a fishbowl-shaped cup or a molded cup that appears to have a jagged 3D bite taken out of the side. You can’t choose wrong. They retail at $3.99 and $4.99.

Can’t decide what Slurpee flavor to get? Check out this guide to help you decide.

3. “Stay Hot”-Themed Shark Coffee Cups

shark week

Photo courtesy of 7-eleven

If you’re addicted to coffee or aren’t in the mood for anything blue or sweet, you can enjoy some sizzling hot brew while still sticking with the SHARKtastic theme.

4. Shark Straws

shark week

Photo courtesy of 7-eleven

These are my personal favorite. I mean who wouldn’t want the chance to scare the shark out of someone by showing off your fish-eating grin with these limited edition Slurpee straws? That’s right, no one. Another plus: they retail for just $1.49 each.