Disneyland: the place of nostalgia, happiness, and 85 minute wait times for Space Mountain. Most people shell out Mr. Ben Franklin to get a happy family vacation or a cute date with their S.O.

However, I buy my way into Disneyland in order to have a 5,000+ calorie extravaganza. No shame whatsoever. On my recent trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, I discovered a wondrous plethora of new treats and snacks to share with all of you (you’re welcome).

1. Darth By Chocolate

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

This sinful dessert is one of the many new treats created to celebrate Star Wars Season of the Force happening right now in Tomorrowland. If you like red velvet cake and chocolate ganache, this one is definitely for you.

#SpoonTip: Don’t wait in the huge lines at the Galactic Grill (Tomorrowland Terrace) to get this treat. Instead, go to the buffet at Pizza Port and grab one in under a minute. 

2. Cheddar Garlic Bagel Twist

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

This magical stick of cheesy goodness combines all of my favorite things: bagels, cheese, and garlic. You can find these twists tucked away in a little corner by the Fantasy Faire, or in California Adventure at one of the Cozy Cone Motels.

3. BBQ Pulled Pork and Slaw Cone

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

This Insta-worthy snack is a must, especially if you are on your way to wait in the ridiculous line for the new Cars ride. The combination of an edible bowl and BBQ is a straight win in my book. Don’t forget to get those churro bites with chocolate sauce, too. You’ll thank me later.

4. Tigger Tail

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

What you are seeing here is four giant marshmallows covered in caramel, chocolate and sugar. Basically, all the good things about this world on a stick. Don’t miss out on this or you will regret it.

5. Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

As the name implies, this sundae is literally eaten out of the cutest little kitchen sink you will ever see. Composed of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, chocolate covered frozen bananas, and your regular sundae toppings, this dessert is a great way to end your Disney night. And you get to take the sink home — score.

6. Fried Cheese Stick

disneyland

Photo by Samantha Yoshino

This isn’t a necessarily brand new food item, but I know that a lot of good people in this world haven’t heard of or tried this utterly amazing piece of pure genius. Think of the iconic Disneyland corn dog plus melty cheddar cheese. FYI, if you eat too many of these, you may end up having to sit out California Screamin’.

So what are you waiting for? Let’s get eating.

disneyland