My life has never been the same since I discovered brunch is a thing. Not only is it my favorite meal of the week, but it’s also the perfect excuse to sleep in, eat twice as much as I should, and drink before dinnertime.

Whether you’re catching up with friends over French toast, or chatting with your family over eggs Benedict, brunch always turns into a memorable experience, and what better person to tell it than Bridesmaids‘ very own Kristen Wiig? Here’s every emotion you’ll feel during your next weekend brunch experience.

1. When You Wake Up To Go To Brunch

brunch

Gif courtesy of disqus.com

Gone are the days of setting your alarm just to get up before your favorite restaurant stops serving breakfast. If you just woke up and it’s already lunchtime, it’s the perfect time for brunch.

2. When You’re The First One To Show Up

brunch

Gif courtesy of pinterest.com

You’ve been looking forward to this all week so you’re the first person to show up. You don’t care that everyone is looking at you sideways because your eyes are already fixed on the brunch menu.

3. When Someone Shows Up Late

brunch

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Your friends eventually show up looking like they just crawled out of bed after a long night of drinking. But you’re not going to let anything ruin your moment, especially not your hungover BFFs who clearly don’t respect this sacred meal.

4. When You Don’t Have Bottomless Beverages In Front Of You As Soon As You Walk In The Door

brunch

Gif courtesy of weddingbee.com

Even though you’re slightly hungover, you know that the best cure for a hangover is to drink more, which is why bottomless beverages are your go-to after a night out. Bring on the bellinis and bloody Marys.

5. When The Drinks Finally Arrive

brunch

Gif courtesy of rebloggy.com

By now, you’re basically a bottomless beverage connoisseur. You’ve sampled every mimosa from one side of town to the other, so you know when the ratio of champagne to orange juice is on point.

6. When You Cheers With Your Friends (For Snapchat)

brunch

Gif courtesy of popkey.co

You’d rather be lifting your glass to your face, but you have to let everyone who isn’t joining you for brunch wish they were. You know how to do brunch the right way, so let them see how it’s done.

7. When It’s Finally Time To Order

brunch

Gif courtesy of pinterest.com

Even though you spent the first twenty minutes eyeing up the menu, you still feel anxiety when you see the waiter approaching with a notepad at the ready.

8. When You Can’t Decide Between Sweet Or Savory…

brunch

Gif courtesy of gifsgallery.com

This is the hardest decision you’ve had to make all day. No, your entire life. How can one possibly decide between the almond-crusted French toast with the delicate raspberry drizzle and the simple yet reliable eggs Benedict that has never let you down? This. Is. Impossible.

9. …So You Decide To Order One Of Each

brunch

You only live once, right? Who needs functional arteries anyways? The gluttony you’ll feel when you’re done eating is nothing compared to the regret you’d have wondering if you made the right choice between sweet and savory.

10. When Your Friends Judge You For Ordering So Much Food

brunch

Sometimes being indecisive works to your advantage, and it’s just not fair for friends to judge you for that. After all, they’ll wish they had made the same choice when they see your separate yet equally satisfying meals.

11. When The Food Finally Arrives

brunch

Gif courtesy of piclist.com

You see the plate of food from across the room, and you know you’ve been waiting your entire life for this moment. If only a significant other could make you feel this good.

12. When Everyone Judges You For Taking A Photo Of Your Food

brunch

Gif courtesy of buzzfeed.com

If you don’t take a photo, how are you going to relive this moment for the next week? Besides, nothing racks up the likes on Instagram like a well-placed brunch spread. Everyone can deal with you rearranging drinks and awkwardly hovering over the table for like, 10 seconds.

13. When You Take That First Bite

brunch

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Whether you sample the savory or sweet first, you’re not surprised that it exceeds expectations.

14. When You Start Getting Tipsy Off The Bottomless Mimosas

brunch

Gif courtesy of weheartit.com

You probably should have drank some water in between those bottomless beverages. Drinking a few mimosas before your meal even arrived might not have been the best decision you made all day, or was it?

15. When Your Friends Try To Tell You That You’ve Had Too Many Drinks

brunch

Gif courtesy of mashable.com

You’re just trying to have a good time, so why is everyone raining on your parade? Why can’t everyone just chill? Speaking of chilled, it’s probably time for another mimosa.

16. When The Check Arrives

brunch

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

You knew this moment was coming. You knew those bottomless beverages came at a price. Thankfully, you drank enough to ease the pain of handing over your credit card.

17. When It Turns Out Your Beverages Weren’t Bottomless And You Paid For Every Single One

brunch

Gif courtesy of theodysseyonline.com

You missed the fine print that said the special was only between 10-11 am. You feel lied to, betrayed. You’re not coming back to this establishment for AT LEAST a week.

18. When You Go Into A Food Coma As Soon As You Get Home

brunch

You had other plans for the day, but they’re just not gonna happen. At least not until you pass out into a pancake-induced food coma for a few hours. Goodnight world.

19. When You Wake Up Hours Later And Realize You Got Wasted At Brunch

brunch

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

It’s dinnertime and you’re waking up with a hangover… again. How does this always happen? It’s time to call your friends and apologize for getting out of control at brunch… for the third week in a row. Oops.