If Beyonce does it, it must be cool, right? Well, Beyonce wants the whole world to “Join The Plant Based Revolution,” and has collaborated with her trainer, Marco Borges, to launch a new vegan meal delivery service.

Beyonce

Photo Courtesy of 22daysnutrition.com

If you follow Beyonce on Instagram, you may recall how last winter she and husband Jay-Z took a 22-day vegan diet challenge. She enjoyed the challenge so much that she has created a delivery service meant as a way to make plant-based eating more accessible.

The company, 22 Days Nutrition, is offering 22 days worth of non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free vegan meals delivered right your front door, ranging in price from $9.76 to $16.50 per meal. You can select different plans of one to three meals delivered per day.

Sample menu items include entrées like Curried Indian Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Bowl, Ratatouille Pasta with Pesto, and Almond Berry Breakfast Loaf.

Beyonce

Photo Courtesy of 22daysnutrition.com

According to the company’s mission statement: “We believe in the idea of embracing great foods, not avoiding bad ones. And that dedication can taste like decadence.”

“All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can,” said Beyonce in a recent press release. Inspiring words from the Queen B herself, if you would like to learn more about the meals or how to order, check out the company’s website here.