When you’re out with your friends, the drink that you order can make or break your night, so there’s a lot of pressure on you to pick something good. Luckily, there’s no longer any need to stress over choosing from an endless array of cocktails and liquors.

The stars have conferred and determined your optimal drink choice for your zodiac sign and your personality. Here’s what you should be ordering at the bar based on your zodiac:

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Whiskey Neat

zodiac

Photo courtesy of bostinno.streetwise.co

You’re a bad ass. You know it, your friends know it, and when you order your whiskey neat, the whole bar will know it. But remember that your liver isn’t made of steel just because you own a leather jacket.

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Absinthe

zodiac

Photo courtesy of cutoutandkeep.net

The stars know that you’re an adventurous free spirit who likes to try new things; the people who call you pretentious don’t know the REAL you.

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Manhattan

zodiac

Photo courtesy of recipefiction.com

If you’re an ambitious Capricorn, you know what you like, and what you like is always classy AF. Congratulations, your spirit animal is basically a forty year old stock broker.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Moscow Mule

zodiac

Photo courtesy of liquor.com

You’re not afraid to take risks or step outside the box. You have even been accused of being indifferent to the consequences of your gambles. Try something a little unconventional like a Moscow mule and channel your inner Russian mobster.

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Mojito

zodiac

Photo by Christin Urso

If you’re a Pisces, you’re imaginative, reflective, and know how to hold your liquor. Take a nod from the late Ernest Hemingway and start drinking mojitos. Never mind the dirty looks the bartender is giving you. You can make your own honeydew mojito here.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Jäger Bombs

zodiac

Photo courtesy of roseandcrowncalgary.ca

Bold and feisty — when you go out, it’s to make memories and party hard. As an Aries, you’ll be going strong all night and will be ready to fight anyone who tries to tell you to slow down.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Beer and Shot

zodiac

Photo by Amelia Weller

This tried and tested combo is perfect for you if you’re a patient and consistent Taurus. You like ordering a beer and a shot because it’s comfortable and goes well with an order of cheese fries. If you want to take it to the next level, check out these obscure beer flavors to pair with your favorite shot.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Whiskey sour

zodiac

Photo courtesy of blog.restaurantscanada.ca

Sometimes Geminis can make good decisions. A whiskey sour (especially one with sugar dusted around the rim) perfectly represents your charm and the duality of your tastes.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Long Island Iced Tea

zodiac

Photo courtesy of cookingdiary.net

You have a lot of feelings and you need to start drowning them ASAP. The Long Island Iced Tea is perfect for the sensitive and complex Cancer who wants to let loose and forget fast.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Margarita

zodiac

Photo by Lauren Kaplan

Your squad can count on you to be the life of the party whenever you go out. Order a margarita and fuel your penchant for dancing on tables. You can make your very own watermelon margarita like this.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Vodka Tonic

zodiac

Photo courtesy of the rowvi.thebar.com

You keep it sweet and simple when it comes to most aspects of your life and cocktails are no exception. Not even the most incompetent bartender drunk off their ass could mess up a vodka tonic, so it’ll be sure to satisfy your finicky tastes.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Sangria

zodiac

Photo by Kelly Logan

As a Libra, you’re warm and friendly even when you aren’t buzzed. Sangria represents your laid back, bubbly attitude as well as your unprecedented fondness towards day drinking. You can make your own sangria slushy like this.