Zendaya may be a Disney star, but she’s also a style icon, dancer, singer, fashion designer, model and social activist… She’s a lot of things.

Zendaya

She also has an incredible body, and recently got into a twitter-feud with comedienne Julie Klausner over the possibility of her having an eating disorder. In classic Zendaya fashion (remember: Giuliana Rancic’s comment on her red-carpet dreadlocks), the star commented back praising all body types thick and skinny alike. I heart you, Zendaya.

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of @zendaya on Twitter

If you’re like me you heart her so much that you want to eat like her, too. So ditch the meat and bring on the ice cream. Here are the do’s and don’ts of Zendaya’s unofficial diet.

Meat: No

Zendaya

Yup, you heard that right. Zendaya has been a vegetarian since she was nine-years-old, so there is no beef, chicken, or fish in her diet. Saying no to cheeseburgers shows immense strength Zendaya, you are a true warrior.

Luckily, there are tons of vegetarian meals anyone can make and eat just like her.

Vegetables: No

Zendaya

Photo by Alia Wilhelm

This one seems like it doesn’t make sense considering Zendaya is vegetarian, but in an interview with US Weekly the young star confessed that she “doesn’t like vegetables too much” which makes her diet “challenging.” Maybe she can sneak some in?

Ice Cream: Yes

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Zendaya’s all-time favorite dessert is ice cream—especially coffee ice cream. She claims she’s obsessed with the frozen stuff, “If you’re with me long enough, you will be eating ice cream on a daily basis and I just can’t help it. I call it the Zendaya diet.” I’ll happily do the Zendaya diet any day.

Cup of Noodles: Yes

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of @zendaya on Instagram

Even though she’s not in college, and well, makes enough money to afford food that’s not instant ramen, Zendaya still loves the college staple. In fact, it’s one of her favorite meals. Next time you chow down on some noodles, think that you’re not broke, just trendy like Zendaya.

Syrup: No

enhanced-19931-1422917146-1

“I don’t like syrup on my pancakes,” the pop star insists. I’m not so sure about this one, Zendaya.

Burritos: Yes

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of @zendaya on Instagram

Zendaya’s favorite food is a burrito; she sometimes even has two for dinner. Her favorite place to get burritos is not Chipotle but Los Burritos, which is located in her home state of California.

Rice Salad: Yes

Zendaya

Photo by Katherine Baker

Okay, let’s be honest, Zendaya can’t just eat burritos and ice cream and have a body like that. She’s also a fan of eating fresh, light, and healthy foods, especially in her favorite summer rice salad. Go ahead, make your own. You won’t regret it.

Breakfast: No

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of @zendaya on Twitter

Zendaya once tweeted, “Im really not a breakfast person,” which explains the lack of syrup on her pancakes and the fact that she sometimes eats ramen for the morning meal. I’m guessing no eggs benedict for her, either.

Fruity Pebbles: Yes

Zendaya

Photo courtesy of @pebblesfruitys on Twitter

Okay, so maybe she is a breakfast person, because she has been seen numerous times chowing down on handfuls of Fruity Pebbles straight out of the box. That’s just the way I like it (or in pancake form, ice cream sandwich form, or marshmallow treat form).

Zendaya