The holidays aren't only a time to spend with family and friends, but you can also enjoy some of your favorite treats. However, for those with allergies and other dietary restrictions the holidays may be filled with anxiety over finding treats they can eat. YumEarth is making it easier than ever for everyone to indulge on their favorite holiday candies this season with their allergy-friendly treats. 

YumEarth's products are free from artificial dyes, high fructose corn syrup, GMO’s and the top 8 allergens (egg, gluten, shellfish, fish, peanut, tree nut, soy and dairy.) Plus, they are organic, vegan and non-gmo. 

Keep on reading to find out everything you need to know about YumEarth's NEW holiday treats!

1. YumEarth's Organic Mini Candy Canes

Image courtesy of YumEarth

Nothing screams Christmas more than candy canes. YumEarth's minty and refreshing Organic Mini Candy Canes are perfect for decorating your mini tree, plus you can eat them while you're at it!

2. YumEarth's Candy Cane Pops

Image courtesy of YumEarth

Can't remember the last time you had a lollipop? Me neither! YumEarth's Candy Cane Pops are an easy way to enjoy the minty flavor of candy canes without the mess!

3. YumEarth's Organic Gummy Fruits

Image courtesy of YumEarth

Raise your hand if you grew up eating gummy snacks. I know I did. YumEarth's Organic Gummy Fruits come in three festive shapes. Whether you're craving rich fruity flavors or just a chewy snack, just grab yourself a pack of these gummy fruits!

4. YumEarth's Organic Wild Peppermint Drops

Image courtesy of YumEarth

YumEarth's Organic Wild Peppermint Drops are the bite-sized snack you can enjoy on-the-go. Pop one in your mouth to enjoy the flavors of the holidays. 

5. YumEarth's Organic Giggles Chewy Candy Bites

Image courtesy of YumEarth

You can never get enough candy chews. YumEarth's Organic Holiday Giggles come in red and green perfect for the Christmas season!