Your Starbucks drink choice can say a lot about you. Fortunately, Vines (#RIPVine, we miss you!) are an excellent way to express yourself. Scroll down to see your favorite Starbucks drink as a Vine and reminisce on some iconic Vines.

Pink Drink

Sweet and innocent like this "I want to be famous" girl, Pink Drink lovers just want to achieve their dreams and look cute while doing it.

Black Coffee

Only serious coffee drinkers can handle black coffee, and they'll be sure to tell you that they love it, even if it's just an "OPINION!!"

Double Shot of Espresso

Look I get it, sometimes you need an extra kick to get your day started, but too much caffeine can turn espresso drinkers into this crazy kid.

Frappuccino

The drink that started my Starbucks addiction. Nostalgia runs deep with every Frappuccino flavor; almost as deep as my love for High School Musical.

Skinny Latte

Dramatic gossip like this girl's can only be complimented by a no-fuss drink like a Skinny Latte. Low fat, low sugar, high drama. I still wonder about these roommates though.

White Chocolate Mocha

It seems so unassuming, but that boost of sugar and caffeine will hit you out of nowhere when you drink a White Chocolate Mocha. If you choose it, let's face it, "you've got a big storm coming."

Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade

Shaken tea lemonades truly never get old. Just like this Vine. The refreshing drink is perfect for any time of day and are always a good go-to drink.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin Spice Latte drinkers will defend their allegiance to this sweet and spicy treat to the end. Take caution in making fun of it, PSL lovers are like Gossip Girl, always waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Nariño 70 Cold Brew

You hate that you love it, but having your coffee brewed in small batches from specially selected beans makes you feel smart and important, maybe even like this know-it-all.

Bonus Starbucks Food Vine: Croissants

I shouldn't even have to explain this one. This Vine is truly a GOAT, and you can enjoy the iconic snack at Starbucks too.

Your favorite Starbucks drink as a Vine can only say so much about you. No matter what your favorite drink is, remember to enjoy it and take some time for yourself to sit, sip, and scroll through the nostalgic comedy of Vine.