When it comes to the United States and junk food, everything seems pretty run of the mill. Before even reaching middle school, you probably already sampled everything out there.

If you find yourself traveling abroad this summer, take a quick break from the local cuisine to try these bizarre flavors of junk foods.

Lay’s

snacks

Photo by Emily Palmer

Each country offers their own twist on the classic Lay’s chips. Greece completely redefines the meaning of fish and chips with their crab flavored Lay’s, and they also sell feta flavored chips. Spain offers an olive oil flavored chip (healthy, right?), and for all you ketchup fanatics, head over to Canada to grab chips and dips, all in one.

The United Kingdom attempted to make the traditional roast dinner portable and offers roast chicken Lay’s, while Russia sells red caviar Lay’s, and China offers blueberry Lay’s. Do us a flavor, amirite?

Kit Kat

snacks

Photo courtesy of Fortune

The word “kit kat” originates from the Japanese word “kitto katsu,” which means good luck. Kit Kats are quite popular in Japan, and a variety of unique flavored are offered, including cherry blossom, mango, French salt, pumpkin and cappuccino.

Coke, Pepsi and Fanta

snacks

Photo from cincovidas.com

Forget black cherry Coke and try some crazy international sodas. Japan sells salty watermelon Pepsi, the Caribbean sells Mauby – a tree bark-flavored drink, and Kenya and Egypt sell a black currant-flavored Fanta. Carbonation at its finest.

Doritos

snacks

Photo courtesy of roadsidepictures.com

If you’re looking for unique flavors of Doritos, you’ll find most of them in Japan. Quite different from America’s classic nacho or cool ranch flavors, Japan sells crispy salmon, tomato and onion salad, Italian seafood and teriyaki chicken. Why cook a meal when you can just eat it out of a Doritos bag?

Oreos

snacks

Photo by Kelly Logan

Everyone’s favorite cookie comes in some pretty daring flavors outside of the United States. China sells green tea ice cream Oreos, while Indonesia sells blueberry Oreos and orange ice cream Oreos. Argentina offers a “duo” line of Oreos which combines two flavors in one, such as the dulce de leche and banana or the strawberry and vanilla. Argentina also sells triple layered Oreos. Hot damn.

McDonald’s

snacks

Photo by Izzi Clark

McDonald’s differs greatly from country to country. France sells macarons (and they are surprisingly pretty good), China tops their burgers with mashed potatoes, and Singapore serves their burgers between toast rice cakes. Supersize me, cap’n.