General Mills just announced that some fan-favorite seasonal cereals will be returning to shelves this month, just in time for fall. We're talking Reese’s Puffs Bats, Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, and all Monster Cereal varieties, including Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Frankenberry cereals. Stock up, settle in, and get ready for the most iconic fall flavors in cereal form.

No matter what your favorite go-to cereal is this fall, General Mills has you covered. If you’re the early morning Pumpkin Spice Cheerios type or the sleep in til noon and pour some Count Chocula 15 minutes before lecture type, General Mills is here to make sure you have all the fall cereal options you could ever imagine. Sweeten up your afternoon with a bowl of Reese’s Puffs Bats, or add some Frankenberries to your next homemade milkshake. The possibilities are endless.

You can find these seasonal cereals from General Mills in stores nationwide starting this month. Stock up on your favorites with Mid-Size boxes and Family-Size boxes for an MSRP of $2.50 and $3.99, respectively.