A little more than 10 years after its release (feel old yet?), "Gossip Girl" still remains one of Netflix's most popular binge watching shows. I mean, what's not to love about scheming Upper East Side teenagers with questionable morals, and plenty of money? From the lovable but flighty Serena to the broody and mysterious Dan, "Gossip Girl" is full of characters that we all simultaneously love to hate and hate to love.

Whether you're more of a Queen B or a Nate, one thing is for sure: We all have strong opinions on our favorite "Gossip Girl" characters, just like we do on our coffee orders. Next time you find yourself stuck in a coffee rut, take some advice from your favorite Upper East Siders and swap out your usual drip coffee for something a bit more glamorous. 

Serena van der Woodsen: Blonde Roast Vanilla Latte with an Extra Shot of Espresso

Serena van der Woodsen is the It girl that every guy wants and every girl wants to be. With her incredible beauty, trendy style and wild exploits, it's no wonder that S is a frequent topic of the "Gossip Girl" blast. Just like the Upper East Side's most famous blonde, the Blonde Roast Vanilla Latte is a sweet and timeless classic that is loved by all. The kick from the extra shot of espresso is just the thing you'll need to power you through a night of glitzy, wild parties where you're sure to be the center of attention.  

Blair Waldorf: Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew

Fierce and fashionable, Blair Waldorf is anything but a basic latte. Towards her closest friends she is incredibly loyal and caring, but try and cross her and the Queen of schemes will stop at nothing to take you down. Like the new Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew at Starbucks, her darker side is tempered by a hint of sweetness. Gather your minions and head to the city because, unsurprisingly, this coffee is best enjoyed on the steps of the Met. 

Chuck Bass: Irish Coffee

Oh, Chuck Bass. Dark, deliciously dangerous, as handsome as the devil (and about as moral too), Chuck is not everyone's cup of tea. Rather, he is a cup of strong Irish Coffee. Chuck's need to satisfy his vices doesn't stop just because it's *technically* breakfast, and yours shouldn't either. There's no better way to fuel up for a day that's sure to be full of beautiful women, absurd luxuries, and overbearing father figures than with a shot of Irish whiskey in your coffee. 

Dan Humphrey: Shot of Espresso

It's been a decade, but the jury is still out as to whether or not we like Dan Humphrey. For most of the series, Lonely Boy is just a little too bitter, a little too broody, and a lot too judgmental about every person around him. With zero flavor shots, sweeteners or anything to make it more palatable, the straight shot of espresso is a perfect representation of a character who would publish a ruthless exposé about his closest friends. Plus, it will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth, just like Dan's shocking and far-fetched revelation at the end of the series. 

Nate Archibald: Classic Caffè Latte

Raise your hand if Nate Archibald will forever be one of your biggest TV crushes. Yeah, that's what I thought. From his winning smile to his tendency to actually put other people first (shockingly rare among these characters), there is little not to love about Nate. Not only is he a total class act, he is also a favorite among 30-year-old women, just like the Caffè Latte. 

Jenny Humphrey: Caramel Dark Roast 

Over six seasons, "Gossip Girl" truly did the Humphrey's dirty, and Jenny is no exception to this. Initially introduced as the sweet, bubbly younger sister with a passion for design, Little J is warped into a veritable mess of heavy eyeliner and poor costuming choices by the end of the show. With all of her new-found angst, she is nothing if not a cup of bitter dark roast coffee that will never be as popular as a tamer normal roast. The sweetness of the caramel shot reminds us of earlier seasons before she became an angrier and more annoying version of Blair. 

It doesn't matter if you're one of Manhattan's elite or an outsider from Brooklyn, coffee is universally enjoyable. Sip on one of these "Gossip Girl" character-inspired-beverages while you plot your next Blair-worthy take-down. You know you love me. XOXO, Coffee Girl.