If you're not into slaving over a turkey in the oven for over three hours this Thanksgiving, I feel ya. And so does Popeyes. That's why this year, Popeyes is offering, yet again, cajun-style whole turkeys throughout the holiday season.

According to Brand Eating, the turkeys typically weigh in between nine and 13 pounds, are smothered in a "blend of Louisiana seasonings," and are slowly roasted before being quickly fried to get that moist (sorry), tender inside and crispy skin outside. 

If you mess up your bird on the big day though, unfortunately, you won't be able to just run to your nearest Popeyes. To get in on this Cajun-Style Turkey, you'll need to pre-order it and set up a pickup time. Obviously, they're already cooked, but they come frozen so you'll need to heat it up (instructions are thankfully included). 

You can get a Popeyes Cajun-Style Turkey for $39.99, which is a pretty good deal, considering all the hard work has been done for you. But if you're not about that turkey lyfe, you can also get the Holiday Feast package for $20, complete with fried chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes, and beans. 

Whether you're celebrating a traditional Thanksgiving or throwing a Friendsgiving, Popeyes has got your back.