Random, yet good to know, this Wednesday you can get a free deep fried Twinkie at Long John Silver's. The fast food chain is celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day by handing out their own version of golden treasure (a golden, crispy pastry, that is). 

Long John Silvers

“Talk Like a Pirate Day is for all me hearties who love a good deal and don’t want to be hornswoggled,” Stephanie Mattingly, Vice President of Marketing, said in a press release. “We love to see our customers’ excitement and are thrilled to share the bounty.”

On Wednesday, Sept. 19, walk into any participating Long John Silvers and literally talk like a pirate to receive a free deep fried Twinkie. Take it one step further and dress like a pirate, and you'll also receive a free Fish 'N Fry.

There's no word on how extra you have to get with your outfit this year, but last year Long John Silver's stated in an Instagram post that "you must wear at least 3 pirate items! Try any of the following: Eye Patch, Bandana, Silver/Gold Hoop Earring, Peg Leg, Pirate Hat, Pirate Shirt, Skull & Crossbones/Medallion Necklace, Pirate Flag."

Long John Silver's is also teaming up with the American Cancer Society for the event and accepting donations at over 650 locations. So practice your best pirate voice and get to Long John Silver's to enjoy the deliciousness that is fried Twinkies and to donate to a good cause.