I don't know about you, but I used to be obsessed with frozen yogurt. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but I was getting tired of the same old boring flavors: vanilla, chocolate, etc. Yasso has frozen greek yogurt treats available in a variety of flavors perfect for everyone. Keep on reading to learn more about the brands delicious frozen treats.

1. Yasso Coffee Chocolate Chip Bars

Photo courtesy of Yasso

Sometimes that cup of coffee in the morning isn't enough and that's okay. Yasso knows the struggle and has a Coffee Chocolate Chip treat to give you your caffeine fix. 

2. Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Yasso

With the holidays quickly approaching, there couldn't be a better time for Yasso to release their sandwich treats. Available in Mint Chocolate Chip, enjoy a sweet and refreshing treat for only 120 calories. 

3. Yasso Sea Salt Caramel Bars

Photo courtesy of Yasso

Caramel lovers are in for a treat this Yasso's Sea Salt Caramel Bars. These sweet and savory bars are the perfect combination of swirly caramel and rich frozen greek yogurt. Plus, each bar contains 5g of protein which will keep you feeling fuller for longer. 

4. Yasso Vanilla Bean Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Yasso

You can never go wrong with a classic sandwich treat. Yasso's Vanilla Bean sandwiches are reminiscent of the classic ice cream sandwiches you grew up with as a kid. If you are more of a simple person, these are definitely for you!

Find Yasso at your nearest Target!