Nuts can be boring. Almonds? Cool. Pistachios? Sure. Cashews? I mean, I guess.

It’s a shame that something so good for us gets lost on a shelf of sugary, chemically-enriched nuts and trail mixes.

.Gif courtesy of giphy.com

What if I told you that there is finally a brand of nuts that is dedicated to being awesome, without sacrificing its natural ingredients?

FKNNUTS (yes, you did read that correctly) is the newest brand of all-natural, gluten-free and dairy-free nuts to hit the market, and they get it.

.Gif courtesy of giphy.com

They get that we don’t want any of the melodextrin, Disodium Guanylate (what even is that?), modified starches, or general bullshit that you’re going find in most flavored nut brands. FKNNUTS its young and moving fast, so catch on while you can.

New Flavors

.Gif courtesy of giphy.com

FKNNUTS is as tired of “Wasabi, BBQ, and Honey Roasted” as we are. Their flavors are innovative and unheard of. It’s something you have to taste to understand. Here are some of our favorites-

#WTFKN

Nuts

Photo courtesy of FKNNUTS.com

Curry flavored cashews and walnuts, with a sprinkle of cinnamon, curry, cayenne pepper and cumin. They are sweet with a kick. Aren’t we all?

Apple French Toast

Nuts

Photo courtesy of FKNNUTS.com

A flavor based off of one of the founder’s winning dish on TNT’s new reality cooking competition show, “On The Menu”, the Apple French Toast nuts are sprinkled with maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, and freshly cold-pressed apple juice. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Basic Bistachios

Nuts

Photo courtesy of FKNNUTS.com

Pistachios and salt– that’s it. But what makes them special? They pair perfectly with your most basic white-girl activities, i.e. Starbucks, The Bachelorette, and Instagram. The basic bish giraffe is pretty sweet, too.

Check out the other flavors and order your own damn nuts here.

New Attitude

Nuts

Photo courtesy of www.facebook.com/FKN-NUTS

The founders are FKNNUTS are old college buddies and brothers, living together and subsequently, grocery shopping together. After seeing a $17 bag of nuts, they decided to draw the line and start their own gourmet nut line that real people can actually afford. What’s more attractive than cute, well-dressed Jewish boys with beards, a college education, and ambition? An unlimited supply of tasty, well-packaged nuts.

Nuts

The boys of #FKNNUTS. Photo courtesy of www.facebook.com/FKN-NUTS

Watch CEO Ryan (far right) peak, as he wins $25,000 on TNT’s On The Menu with the dish that inspired the Apple French Toast nuts: