I know I’m not the only one out there who likes good wine. It’s not a bad thing (maybe it’s even something to be proud of?), but when you’re a college student on a budget, you don’t have the money to spend on decent bottles of wine. We college students always get stuck with the five-dollar bottles of Andre, the never satisfying Cupcake wine, and the all-time crowd pleaser, Franzia. But, let’s ditch slapping the bag—we’re  better than that.

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer

So, my fellow wine people, allow me to change your world. Behold, Black Box Wine! Black Box produces over 10 varieties of wine, both red and white, in a box that contains about four bottles of wine for the price of one (gasp!). The wine also stays fresh for up to four weeks after it is opened, if for some strange reason it took you that long to finish it. The box itself is super durable, as if it was designed with us reckless young people in mind. You want to hang by the pool? Go camping? Bring your Black Box! There’s no glass, there’s plenty to go around and it couldn’t be easier to serve.

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer

If you are still feeling skeptical, allow me put the cherry on top of your wine-ice-cream sundae. This box, containing about four bottles of wine, is no more than $20. I repeat, $20.

I realize that this may be a little overwhelming. It can be a lot to process when you’ve finally found out your dream has come true, but you can have it all! Don’t waste your time trying to find the bargain bottles anymore. Black Box is everything you want in a wine: quality, affordability and most importantly, quantity. Your new soul mate is available for purchase at Orange Market or any convenient HEB, Whole Foods or Randall’s, so stock up and enjoy!

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer