Praise the heavens: wine ice cream exists. This is truly the perfect combination of my two favorite things. Honestly, I want nothing more than to be f*cked up from a pint of ice cream. When I found out this was a thing, I had to get my hands on it. My best friend's birthday was coming up so... what better gift than wine ice cream? 

tea, coffee
Greta Garland

I ordered four pints of the ice cream in all different flavors. Me and my friend Emma went HAM on the different flavors, coming up with our definitive ranking of Mercer's Dairy wine ice cream.

4. Peach White Zinfandel

coffee, beer, tea
Greta Garland

Okay, so we definitely thought this ice cream was pretty tasty but we ranked it as number four because it didn't have any taste of wine. It was pretty underwhelming. Basically, just some peach-flavored ice cream you could get at any grocery store.

3. Shiraz

beer
Greta Garland

This one is definitely for all you red wine-lovers out there. It tastes the most like wine so if you're looking for a strong wine-tasting ice cream that quite possibly could get you buzzed, this one is for you.

It has hints of berry that are seductive and delicious. But the best part of it is the dark chocolate cups filled with raspberry. They melt in your mouth, creating a blissful experience. They may be hard to find, but they are a true treasure once you do the digging.

2. Cherry Merlot

coffee, tea, beer
Greta Garland

This one tastes a bit more of wine than the red raspberry chardonnay but in the best way possible. It's made with a red merlot that makes it so rich, and combined with the plump Bordeaux cherries, it's pure gold. The smooth and creamy texture made it taste like it was sent from the heavens. 

1. Red Raspberry Chardonnay

coffee, tea, beer
Greta Garland

"I could take a bath in the red raspberry chardonnay," says Emma. This flavor is truly magical and hands down the best of the four flavors. It has the perfect amount of wine taste, making it a bit boozy, but mostly full of raspberry deliciousness.

Mercer's Dairy has created something really special here. We would recommend going to their website and buying multiple pints this second. They ship worldwide so that's amazing. You will not regret it.