Regardless of if you’re raw-gluten-free-vegan-paleo or a committed carnivore, Juice Generation’s appeal is undeniable. Whether your order is the Supa Dupa Greens juice (2 pounds of greens and veggies, liquified) or the Peanut Butter Split smoothie (the healthiest milkshake you’ll ever have), it’s easy to picture yourself as an Equinox trainer while holding their 20-oz blends.

Juice Generation

Photo courtesy of @juicegeneration on Instagram

Move aside, juice, JG has a new campaign that might make the smoothie bar your new lunch spot. The chain’s “Vegan 4 Lunch” campaign makes eating completely animal-free for at least one meal a day not just effortless, but also delicious.

Juice Generation

Curious? Read on to see why it’s worth trying:

It’s zero effort

Juice Generation

They literally figure it all out for you. Juice Generation’s nutritionist experts have already created the perfect balance of flavors and textures in these vegan meals so you don’t have to, so your lunch is satisfying even without any animal products.

Plus, meals are prepackaged in the fridge for easy grab-and-go. Whether you’re rushing through your lunch break or just want easy transport to somewhere outside the store, these lunches are fast and convenient options.

It gets you to eat your veggies

Juice Generation

When you’re over kale salad, come here for the remix to nutrition. Get your greens, reds, oranges, purples, and all other rainbow-colored veggies in a quinoa taco salad, mango roll, corn soup, pad thai, or any other of their diverse offerings. You won’t feel deprived with these options, which make use of often-ignored but nutrient-filled produce such as daikon radish, tomatillos, or jackfruit.

It makes you a good person

Juice Generation

Not really. Whether or not you support/follow a vegetarian diet for moral reason is completely up to you, #nojudgement. But regardless of your ethical standpoint on consumption of animals or animal products, everyone can agree that benefits to the environment from swapping animal protein for plant matter one meal a day are super important. Our generation’s demand for products like beef, coffee, and avocados is slowly sucking the planet dry, while other commodities like white bread require enormous energy inputs. Going meat-free for one meal a day reduces demand for factory farming, energy put into processing meat, and produce needed to feed livestock. Green diet = green planet.

There’s no pressure

Juice Generation

You don’t have to commit to veganism for life, just for lunch. As Juice Generation explains, “it’s not just a meal; it’s a movement”. So get moving to your nearest JG and pick up some midday takeout, we promise you won’t miss the meat.