Spoon University is a new club here at BCA that you should consider joining ASAP. If you're unsure about whether or not to join Spoon University BCA, here are a few reasons that might help you to decide. 

1. You'll get to create content about things you enjoy.

Carissa Liu

You’ll get to write articles, create videos, and take pictures of recipes, restaurants, and food news that you find interesting and relevant to our demographic and that can help other high school students across the country. If you're interested in the different varieties of tomatoes and their differences, you could write an article about that. The possibilities are endless.

2. You’ll learn cool new skills that you can put on your resume.

Our club offers a number of positions, from videographer to writer to marketer, and a variety of other jobs. You could create the content that you pitched, whether it's an article about the newest Starbucks holiday cup or a photo spread from your favorite local restaurant.

3. You’ll get to meet people from all around the school.

You’ll meet people from all different grades and academies, while also becoming a part of a community of like-minded people. We know that as freshmen, or even upperclassmen, you can feel like you aren't being social enough with your peers. Here's your opportunity to make new friends and to talk to other foodies.

4. You get to eat lots of good food!  

For Spoon University, my friends and I took a trip around Manhattan touring different Insta-worthy places and eating tons of food. If that sounds like your cup of tea, this could be the club for you. 

If you like eating food and want to learn new things and meet new people, come join Spoon University at BCA