Welcome to Spoon University at FSU! Do you have an interest in working on your writing, editing, photography, or social media skills? We want you to join our team! Have you been looking for a club with like-minded people who love food and everything about it? Well, look no further!

What is Spoon University?

Spoon University is an online publication that focuses on everything food and giving young people a platform to share stories and connect with others through food. Spoon is also part of a larger network of college students on campuses all around the country!

Discouraged because you don't have any experience in photography, writing, or social media? IT DOES NOT MATTER! Anyone with a passion for food can join our team. We welcome people from all backgrounds and experience levels. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to conceptualize, create and share content so that you can feel confident to tell your story through food through whichever medium you choose. Here at Spoon, you are encouraged to explore how your relationship to food connects with every other aspect of life. This includes college lifestyle, culture, sustainability, labor, activism, entertainment, and much more.. Whether you're imitating a recipe from your favorite Mexican restaurant, or writing a piece about the latest and greatest coffee trend at Starbucks, you have the ability to choose what you want to write about. We give you the freedom to write about anything you want with the only caveat being it has to be related to food.

So what are you waiting for? Come join your fellow foodies here at Spoon University at FSU. Follow us on Instagram and 

APPLY HERE NOW!