Spoon University at Cooper Union is finally here, and we want you to join us! Spoon is a group of dedicated, motivated foodies of the Cooper community, and we share the ultimate goal of making healthy (and tasty) living accessible to everyone, one article at a time!

Not convinced yet? Here are some reasons why you need to join Spoon at Cooper Union.

NYC has some pretty dank food

From $1 pizza to $100 gold donuts, NYC boasts a wide array of different cultures and food, and there's always something for everyone. Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, Spoon University at Cooper Union will explore and share the insider scoop on the very best food in the city.

The possibilities are basically endless

You get to write about anything you want, especially about things that you actually care for. Not only that, you get to pimp your resume, as Spoon will help you improve your writing and photography skills, provide you with leadership opportunities, and more.

You could be #almostfamous

With Spoon, you get to pitch crazy ideas and actually write about them. Our previous writers had been featured on various famous publications such as Buzzfeed, Refinery 29, and The Huffington Post! Spoon will help you build connections that will be important and valuable for your career, even after you graduate.

Friendships and (a lot of) food

Made by and for college students, Spoon will help you find people who love food just as much as you do. Forget about the judging looks when you stand up from your chair to take food pictures— you'll be working with fellow foodies on campus, who will embrace you and your love for food without judgement.

And it's so easy to apply to join! Simply click here and fill out the application. We're so excited to have you spoon with us!