Smoothies are taking over the world, one mason jar at a time. Dress up your breakfast with recipes from The Blender Girl Smoothies app, it is a must. Here’s why you should download it ASAP for your phone, tablet or computer.

1. It’s packed with 100 Gluten Free, Vegan and Paleo-Friendly Smoothie Recipes.

The Blender Girl smoothies app

Photo by Erin Kunkel from The Blender Girl Smoothies app

Yes, that’s right, 100 smoothie recipes. I’ve tried 37 of them and I am still drooling for more. My favorites include the Apple Pie in a Glass smoothie (that’s right, pie), the Rosemary Melonade, the Chai Tai smoothie (hello fall) and the Green Mojito (recipe below). I’ve never had one I didn’t like. Check out more recipes here.

2. The app is only $1.99 until October 15th.

For iPhones and iPads, this app is on sale for only $1.99 compared to it’s usual price of $4.99. If an app is not your style or you don’t have Apple products, good news, you can purchase a hardcopy of the cookbook available here.

3. You can search based on what you “feel, need and crave” or by any dietary restriction.

The Blender Girl smoothies app

This is my favorite feature because I can select if I feel “at the top of my game” or “bloated and fat.” I can choose if I need “a major detox” or “to shed a few pounds.” And I can specify that I crave “something clean and green” or straight up “dessert.” There’re other choices as well as a filter for dietary restrictions such as nut free, gluten free, soy free, and many more.

4. There is a built-in shopping list.

The Blender Girl smoothies app

Let’s face it, we all forget what we need to get at the grocery store. This way you can go through a recipe and flag the ingredients you need to buy.

5. It can be the first step towards eating a healthier diet.

Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds or just start eating more fruits and vegetables, this app can make it flavorful and fun. All you need is a blender to start working your way through 100 epic smoothies recipes.

Craving a taste of The Blender Girl’s delectable smoothies? She is currently on tour, see if she’s coming to your school on her schedule here.

For more incredible recipes check out The Blender Girl cookbook or the website.