Unfortunately for me, after interning at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) this summer, I will already be slaving away in the library back at school by the time SPAC puts on what is arguably their best festival all year. My internship days will be long gone in September, but while I will be dreaming about good wine, amazing food and sexy cars, you could be at Saratoga Springs’ Wine & Food Festival.

The three day weekend festival runs from September 9-11. Each day features a different theme, and trust me, you don’t want to miss any of them.

Friday Sept. 9: Fired Up!

saratoga springs

Photo courtesy of @restaurants.of.insta on Instagram

$85 per ticket, from 7-10 pm come see SPAC transformed into a grilling battleground. Saratoga chefs will compete; only the best grillers will win, and you, along with the judges help choose the winners.

Friday Sept. 9: Adirondack Road Rally & Gourmet Luncheon

saratoga springs

Photo courtesy of @fiegephotographs on Instagram

$75 per ticket, from 10 am to 3 pm watch some bomb ass cars drive through the Adirondack roads to the Lake George Club. Once at the Lake George Club, a cocktail reception will begin, followed by a three course wine-paired luncheon.

Saturday Sept. 10: Grand Tasting & Live Auction

saratoga springs

Photo Courtesy of @walkermoriahsa on Instagram

$85 per ticket, or $175 per VIP ticket. General Admission is from 1-4 pm and VIP Admission is from 12-4 pm. VIP allows you early entry and special access to the food geniuses of the world, and who knows, maybe they will let you in on a secret recipe. Perhaps a secret sauce? As a VIP you will also be the first to sample the food and booze, and if you are in the first 100 VIP, you will be able to attend a book signing with Marc Murphy.

General Admission permits you to watch a cooking demonstration, taste food and drink booze from 25+ of Saratoga Springs best restaurants, and view some damn sexy cars.

Sunday Sept. 11: Jazz Brunch

saratoga springs

Photo courtesy of @glibs5 on Instagram

$75 per ticket, this gourmet brunch will take place from 11:30-2:30 at the insanely gorgeous Saratoga National. Fun fact: I had my Sweet 16 Luncheon here. If you don’t brunch on the weekends you are seriously doing it all wrong. It’s Jazz and brunch, come on people, you can’t miss this.

Buy your Saratoga Wine and Food Festival tickets now.