It all started when Andrew and Chris decided they were sick of their day jobs at a tech company and decided to take their love of pizza full time. Without any experience in the food industry, the two were able to create something we all can enjoy: Timber Pizza Co.

Pizza

Photo by Xinwei Zeng

After buying a pizza oven, the two used trial and error and a ton of research until they created the perfect dough recipe. From there, the two have created an ever changing menu of great tasting, unique pizza combinations that have been taking the farmer’s market and catering world by storm.

Pizza

Photo by Xinwei Zeng

The best part about Timber Pizza Co? They use fresh, local ingredients from the farmer’s market and rotate their menu seasonally. Your pizza is going to be made from fresh, sustainably sourced ingredients every time, and it makes a difference, trust me.

Pizza

Photo by Xinwei Zeng

Here are some of Timber Pizza Co’s Creations:

The Green Monster (The Most Popular)

Pizza

Photo Courtesy of Timber Pizza Co

If you’re a green fiend, you will love the Green Monster, topped with pesto, fresh mozzarella, asparagus, and kale.

Cheese Please (Classic, Simple, Delicious)

Pizza

Photo by Xinwei Zen

This Cheese Pizza is anything but simple- San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, low moisture mozzarella, and fresh basil revamp the classic favorite.

The Thriller (Andrew’s Favorite!)

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 7.49.39 PM

Try this white pizza with olive oil, provolone, mozzarella, summer corn, habanero, basil, and white nectarines if you aren’t ready to give up summer yet.

Can’t make it to the Georgetown Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays? Great news: Timber Pizza Co is opening up a brick and mortar store in Petworth, DC in February. Look out for collaborations with other local DC restaurants, including DC Smokehouse, and more creations made by Andrew and Chris.