If you're a college student, you're probably one busy human being. Through all the lectures, homework assignments and social events we go to, we barely find time to sit down and eat. You might get a chance to scarf down a sandwich while running from one side of campus to another or you might be lucky enough to have time to sit and eat. If you fall into either of those categories, this app will help you.

My friends, I want to introduce you to the love of my life, Tapingo.
Aimee Gueret

Pronounced as "tah-ping-go" this app has swooped into my life and changed me forever. If you haven't already, you need to download this app. I don't know why'd you need further convincing, but in case you do here are seven reasons Tapingo should be your new best friend.

1. The App is Free

Aimee Gueret

The app is available for both Android and IOS smartphones. All you have to do is download it. Like right now.

2. Getting started is a breeze

First time users are required to start an account in order to continue to use the app. All you have to so is select the "Get Started" tab and it'll walk you through the process. They'll ask you for a few details (the usual stuff, name, age, year in school, etc.) and ask you to login to your myBama and then you can tap away.

3. DID SOMEONE SAY DINING DOLLARS?

Yes. I did. Throw all your money at them because YOU CAN USE YOUR DINING DOLLARS AND BAMA CASH, Y'ALL. It's that lit. You'll be able to use them throughout the app at whichever restaurants they're accepted at. You will have to add a debit or credit card for the places that don't accept either, but they never charge your account without your knowledge. 

4. It's so easy to use

Even those who are incompetent in technology can use this app. Once you open the app it'll give you the option of pickup or delivery. From there, you choose which restaurant you want to order from and it lays out the entire menu. It also remembers your past orders for an easy checkout next time.

5. You have so many options

So far, you can pick up at 13 restaurants (on and off campus) and have 36 options for delivery. Dang. The hardest part of all of this going to be deciding where you're going to order from.

6. The Obvious: You don't have to wait in line

Aimee Gueret

Let's talk about the elephant in the room—waiting in line. When class gets out, it takes approximately 10 minutes for the Chick-Fil-a line to reach the edge of the dining area by Topio's (I've done my research). The worst thing to waste is time, and when food is at stake you can't take any chances.

7. It's freaky fast

For each option they include an estimated wait time. This can be found on the lower right side of the list. If I order right after my class in Morgan Hall or Reese Phifer Hall gets out, it's ready by the time I make it to the Ferg. But don't order too soon in advance, your order get be cold!

Everyone deserves to download this app. We average about five years of our lives waiting in line. Imagine how many more Spoon articles we can read with all that free time! Treat yourself.