Have you ever come home from class or work so incredibly exhausted, with nothing in your kitchen except for old potato chips, ranch, and a frozen pizza? Or maybe you're spending a night in with some friends; they all decide on pizza, but this is your third pizza night in a row. You probably want to spice things up but don't want to be that person who ruins everyone else's night by forcing them to eat something else. Whatever the case, a side of ranch is all you need to solve any of these pizza-related problems.

If you haven't been eating your pizza with ranch, it's never too late to change. This combination will change your life, and here are a few reasons why.

1. Pizza can be so dry and tasteless, especially when it's not fresh. 

Sure, it would have been fine when your pizza was fresh out of the oven and the cheese was melting in your mouth. However, the experience might be a little underwhelming when you pop a cold, leftover slice in your mouth and it feels extra chewy. Grab a cup of ranch, but remember that a little goes a long way. 

2. Leftover ranch from your hot wings won't go to waste. 

A sad symphony plays in my head every time I toss out a half-empty ranch cup that I was unable to finish with my wings. Ever since I found a new way to repurpose my ranch, I have started to see each leftover cup as half-full rather than half-empty. The leftover buffalo sauce might even add a little zest to your otherwise-boring pizza. 

3. Have you ever tasted hot pepperoni with ranch?!

No explanation necessary. I can't even describe this in words! You just have to experience this for yourself. 

4. You never have to waste your crust again. 

Is it just me, or is crust literally the worst thing ever when you don't have anything to dip it in? I've always felt bad wasting my crust, but dipping my leftover crust in ranch saved my life and my conscience. 

5. You won't need to eat a salad ever again. 

We all know that the ranch is the best part of a salad and the only reason anyone ever eats one. If you're getting your daily serving of dressing with your pizza instead, you don't even need the lettuce part anymore. Grab a slice and put down your salad fork. 

6. It's a great way to make friends. 

I can't tell you how many times I've been ridiculed in a group for my love for ranch dressing on pizza. (Honestly, sometimes it seems to be more controversial than the pineapple on pizza debate.) Thankfully, there's always at least one person that agrees with me, and we usually end up friends by the end of the night.

If you haven't already been eating your pizza with ranch, you've been doing it wrong and I hope these valid points changed your mind. Honestly, don't just stop at pizza, though. There are so many foods that ranch tastes fantastic with, and I suggest you try them all.