National Pizza Day is definitely a day that I can get behind. Whether it's thin crust, thick crust, deep dish, or my favorite, New York-style, I'm here for it. I can't wait to celebrate. This year, Whole Foods is celebrating with a deal on their pizza.

Photo courtesy of Whole Foods

On Friday, Feb. 9, you can get a Whole Foods large take-and-bake pizza for only $9.99 (while supplies last). They're offering classics flavors like cheese and pepperoni, as well as others like sausage and peppers, goat cheese and pesto, and spinach and mushroom (availability will vary by store). And they're delicious. 

If you're unfamiliar with Whole Foods take-and-bake pizza, the pie is made by Whole Foods Market with of course, Whole Foods-approved ingredients—no hydrogenated fats, no bleached or bromated flours, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives. It's clean eating (or whatever) in its best delicious and cheesy form. You can generally find these pizzas in the prepared-foods section by the salad and hot bars. 

Grocery Shopping, groceries, shopping, Whole Foods Market, Whole foods market sign
Shelby Cohron

Whole Foods take-and-bake pizzas usually go for around $12.99-$13.99 (it varies by location), so this is just a couple bucks off. Yes, you can get some take out pizzas for cheaper (shout out to places like Domino's and Little Caesar's), but by the time you order, get your delivery, and tip the pizza delivery person, you could have made two of these babies. And of course, Whole Foods promises a whole new freshness to your 'za that you just can't get anywhere else.