Truthfully, I've never really thought of Whole Foods as one to get the party started. But, here we are. Whole Foods is having a sale on bubbly to help you celebrate the new year. 

wine, alcohol, champagne, liquor, beer
Caroline Early

Next weekend, Dec. 29-31, Whole Foods will offer 20 percent off of six sparkling wines. Each of these wines are fancy af—they were specifically chosen by Whole Foods' wine buyers and Master Sommelier, Devon Broglie. The wines include: 

- Jacques Bardelot Champagne Brut

- Mionetto Presto Prosecco

- Madame Liberte Brut Sparkling

- J. Lassalle Champagne Brut Premier Cru

- Camino Calixo Cava

- De Chanceny Cremant de Loire Rosé Brut

All of these are guaranteed delicious. But if you're not a sparkling wine aficionado, go for the J. Lassalle Champagne Brut Premier Cru—Whole Foods claims it's "a step above mass-market Champagnes." Or go for the Mionetto Presto Prosecco, which Whole Foods describes as "sparkling Italian grapes at their finest." 

champagne, wine
Isabella Nardone

So if Andrè is just not going to cut it this year because you're an adult (or your liquor store at home and away from school is too bougie to carry it), try one of these sparkling wines from Whole Foods. Cheers to the end of 2017 (finally!) and to hopefully good things to come.