I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in the fact that if I could simply live off of Whole Foods’ products for the rest of my life, I would. But, there's one issue, one painfully common issue among college kids, forcing us to eat more fast food and less Whole Foods—the prices.

It becomes a question of whether or not I’m going to get my textbooks for the term or have delicious, healthy Whole Foods snackage in my fridge (TBH, in some cases I’ve definitely chosen the food). Well, now the struggle is over. Whole Foods has heard our prayers, and is bringing us a new store. Whole Foods 365 still has those high quality options, but not for the insane prices. 

They’re a one-stop shop

Just like your typical Whole Foods Market, these new stores have everything you could ever want, featuring items from their Whole Foods 365 brand, but for a better price. Sounds like my kind of store.

But, there have got to be some major differences besides the lower prices, right? Well, the meats and cheeses are pre-packaged instead of fresh cut, but they’re still Whole Foods quality with dozens of options of each. There are also slightly fewer options in general, but still enough to make decisions impossible because everything looks so delish.

These stores also have a pizza by the slice station (aka the key to my heart and stomach). So, the moral of the story is that Whole Foods 365 is where you can get everything you need for economical prices, held to the same standard as the OG Whole Foods Market. That’s a win-win. 

It’s a store basically made for millennials

The prices aren’t the whole reason this store has. Whole Foods 365 also features high tech registers and ordering stations—talk about efficiency. There are also stations where you can order prepared foods and make alcohol selections off of iPads. They even make recommendations. Oh, and did I mention there’s an app that helps you build rewards points and get free stuff? Because they have that, too. 

So Far It's Only an East Coast Thing

Besides the previous six locations across the country (in Akron, OH; Cedar Park, TX; Lake Oswego, OR; Concord, CA; Silver Lake, CA; and Santa Monica Pico,CA), Whole Foods 365 just made its way to Brooklyn, New York. And, they just broke-ground for a new location in Weehawken, NJ. So, it’s no surprise that these stores are about to take the nation by storm.

If you’re convinced that this is going to be your next grocery store favorite, hit up one of their locations and see for yourself why these are the new, improved, and yes, cheaper Whole Foods Markets.