I used to be one of those people who would religiously look at horoscope apps every morning and before bed to see how my day was going to go. While I don't think it helped me all that much, understanding astrology–and especially my own natal chart–helped me understand parts of my personality and what other's saw from the outside. 

Astrology can be confusing and overwhelming, but it can also be fun. For example, when it helps you choose a favorite Trader Joe's dip. Keep in mind, if you don't love the dip associated with your sign, no worries, we are all connected in some way or another.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Zhoug Sauce

This spicy, herby, dip has been all the rage in the Trader Joe's world lately. As the first sign and also one of the more fiery signs, this dip emanates everything that an Aries is: unique, a little zest, and something new with every bite.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Roasted Garlic Hummus

garlic, vegetable, condiment, herb, relish, elephant garlic
Kristine Mahan

Taurus' tend to be stubborn but also provide stability and reliability in life. Roasted garlic hummus from Trader Joe's contains a kick from the garlic, just like what comes with the stubbornness of a Taurus. You can't really go wrong with this hummus and you always know what you're going to get, just like the sensible and simple Taurus. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Three Layer Hummus

bread, hummus, vegetable, sauce, salsa
Kate Donald

It's no doubt that Gemini don't have the best reputation... Sorry, but I mean, can they really be that bad? I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and just say they have many sides to their personality, just like this three-layer hummus. You'll never be bored with this hummus or a Gemini.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Cowboy Caviar

You never know what you're going to get with a cancer. They tend to be all over the place, always seeking adventure. Cowboy Caviar is a southern favorite with all the good stuff like corn, tomatoes, and black beans. It's always a party with Cowboy Caviar.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Beet Hummus

Another fire sign, the deep purple/red of this hummus is perfect for Leos. In addition to having a zest for life, you can always count on Leos for bringing color to any situation. This beet hummus is equally good for you as it is fun to eat—perfect for a Leo.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Avocado's Number Guacamole to Go

People rave over this guacamole. The healthy fats from the avocado are amazing for you and it tastes equally delicious. Virgos are known for enjoying bettering themselves and the people around them—sounds like guacamole to me. In my experience, I can't live without guacamole or any of my Virgo friends.

Libra (September 23rd-October 23rd): Black Truffle Butter

I know, I know butter isn't technically a dip, but you'll want to slather this on everything. Everyone seems to love Libra's even with their expensive taste and sophistication. Like black truffle butter, you'll feel like royalty even though we're all just ballin' on a budget here.

Scorpio (October 24-November 22nd): Lime Jalapeño Almond Dip

Scorpios can be intense, but they also treat others with kindness and loyalty. For a dip that has a kick but is also filled with creamy, vegan almond goodness, you get the perfect balance of flavors. The energy of scorpios have a tendency of drawing people in, and you'll be hooked after the first bite of this dip (trust me, I'm obsessed).

Sagittarius (November 23rd-December 21st): Mediterranean Hummus

Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus is a crowd favorite. The depth of flavors and smooth consistency is not like your regular hummus. Sagittarius are always positive and bright, making it hard not to want them in your life. No matter who you are, you can't go wrong with this pairing. 

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Speculoos Cookie Butter

As a Capricorn, you want it all. And with Trader Joe's cookie butter, you can have it all. All the flavor. All the love and affection from the entire world. What more could you ask for?

Aquarius (January 20th-February 19th): Sambal Matah Indonesian Salsa

Let's be honest, as an Aquarius, you don't care what anyone thinks about you and you're always trying to be ahead of the curve and a little different than everyone else. Trader Joe's  Sambal Matah Indonesian Salsa isn't always something that people know about, but it is a delicious twist on traditional salsa with cherry peppers, lemongrass, garlic, and shallots–talk about creative!

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th): Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip

Ah, Pisces, the last sign and also one of the airiest signs. This Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt dip is the perfect way to bring you back to the ground (it tastes like home!), but the light Greek yogurt doesn't feel too heavy. 

Everything at Trader Joe's is delicious, there's no denying that. Just like every sign, every dip has unique qualities that set them apart from each other. Next time you go on a Trader Joe's run and aren't sure what to get, try one of these dips.