IHOP is known for their array of creative flavors of pancakes. If you're feeling overwhelmed or want to try something new, check out which pancakes are meant for you based on your zodiac sign.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

If you are a Libra, you get along with everyone. The Pancake Combo brings pancakes together with eggs and bacon in perfect harmony, just like you do with the people in your life. 

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Bold, clever, and intense, the Belgian Dark Chocolate Mousse Pancakes embody the characteristics of a Scorpio. Pairing chocolate pancakes with chocolate mousse and even more chocolate chips on top is a bold move that only a Scorpio could make. 

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Just like these Cupcake Pancakes, a Sagittarius is adventurous and fearless. The rainbow sprinkles perfectly capture the fun and free spirit in a Sagittarius, in addition to this daring recipe. 

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Capricorns are fond of stability and working towards long-term goals, which is why the Harvest Grain N' Nut pancakes are the perfect fit. These pancakes are on the healthier side as they're made with grains and oats, which is great for a Capricorn with good self-discipline. 

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

You can never go wrong with the Double Blueberry Pancakes, especially if you're an Aquarius who is fun and easy to please. These blueberry pancakes topped with blueberry syrup are always a crowd please, and won't leave any Aquarius dissapointed. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

As the gentle, artistic, and compassionate sign, Pisces would definitely enjoy the comforting combination of strawberries and bananas in the Strawberry Banana Pancakes. There's nothing as comfortable as a hearty breakfast! 

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

With its daring combination of sweet and crunchy toffee with salted toffee mousse and salted caramel drizzle, the English Sticky Toffy Pancakes are a great match for the courages and confident Aries. Only an Aries could pull off wanting this unique recipe. 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

A Taurus is reliable, stable, and practical, just like the Original Full Stack Buttermilk Pancakes.  You can always count on original pancakes to never let you down, just like a Taurus.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Geminis are adaptable and vibrant, but can be indecisive. The Rooty Tooty Fresh N' Fruity pancakes will satisfy any Gemini because you can choose your own fruit topping for the fluffy buttermilk pancakes to whatever your heart desires.  

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

The New York Cheesecake Pancakes are sweet and imaginative, just like this creative sign. They're filled with cheesecake pieces and topped with juicy strawberries that will remind you of a home cooked cheesecake.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

As the generous and adventurous sign, a Leo would love the Strawberry'N Cream Pancakes. The vanilla bean mousse will definitely please the warm-hearted soul of Leos.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

The Original Short Stack Buttermilk Pancakes are practical and stable, just like a Virgo. A short stack of pancakes isn't too over the top for Virgos, yet they're still full of the classic fluffiness and sweetness of pancakes.

If you've never been to IHOP before, now you have an excuse to go and you will already know exactly what to order!