Dystopian novels and movies have been dominating the industry for the past few years. Love ’em or hate ’em, we all secretly take every quiz to figure out if we’d survive the Hunger Games, a night in the maze, or a zombie apocalypse. Procrastination in 2016 at its finest.

One of the newest to the mix is the “Divergent” series. which focuses around 5 factions: Dauntless (The Brave), Abnegation (The Selfless), Erudite (The Intelligent), Amity (The Peaceful), and Candor (The Honest). Then there’s those who are divergent, beating the odds, and the factionless, who don’t quite fit in anywhere.

You may think you know which one you belong in right off the bat, but do you really know unless it’s based off your go-to breakfast? Be brave, and find out below:

Toast: Abnegation

divergent

Some may see Abnegation as too timid and afraid to do anything substantial, but their humble upbringing centers on serving others and rejecting vanity. You don’t need fancy, you just like a piece of toast in the morning with coffee or tea to get you going. Abnegation would suit you and your quiet nature.

divergent

Photo by Paige Twombly

Overnight Oats: Erudite

divergent

Erudite values knowledge and wisdom above all else. If you’re smart enough to prepare breakfast the night before with overnight oats, Erudite is the faction to call home. You know the power in exercising your brain, and don’t feel the need to spend extra time making breakfast when you could be getting ahead at the lib.

divergent

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

Bacon & Egg Quesadilla: Dauntless

divergent

From the time they wake up until the time their head hits the pillow, Dauntless are up and at it: running, fighting, protecting,  jumping off ledges… the usual. They’re fearless, and if you tend to go for a breakfast like a bacon, egg, and cheese quesadilla (and whatever else fits), then so are you. The adventurous breakfast would give you all the motivation to jump off trains all day long.

divergent

Photo by Rebecca Simonov

Eggs Over Easy: Candor

divergent

Honesty is the best policy in Candor, literally. If there was a Harry Potter/Divergent mash-up, Umbridge would take it over in a second (circa “I Must Not Tell Lies” debacle). But you’re no Umbridge, you just value the truth and being transparent with your peers. You don’t see the point in scrambling, poaching, or omelette-ing your eggs. You like it simple and to the point.

divergent

Photo by Rebecca Simonov

Yogurt Parfait: Amity

divergent

Amity is a faction built on peace, kindness, and everything au naturale. If you prefer yogurt parfait concoctions, this is the faction for you. Why pick a fight and learn combat skills when you can feel at one with the Earth, planting food and exploring the surrounding forests?

divergent

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Cinnamon Roll Waffles: Divergent

divergent

You’re not confined to just one type of breakfast on your plate. You may have tried to stick to only waffles or only cinnamon rolls, but at the end of the day you like a mix of both… probably with some hash browns, berries, and OJ on the side. Why not? Divergents don’t fit inside any box, paving the way for future trailblazers like you.

divergent

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Cereal: Factionless

divergent

With all the sugar and additive ingredients you can’t pronounce, it seems like the cereal aisle is always vacant. Who can compete with trendy choices that are full of health benefits and taste good? If this is your go-to, you might be stuck without a faction. But being shunned from the other factions isn’t so bad when you find others just like you.

divergent

Photo by Dylan Barth

No aptitude test required anymore Veronica Roth, just go by someone’s favorite breakfast. It’s brave, honest, peaceful, smart, and pleases everyone.