I'm not sure what you dream about, but I have dreams of the Hogwarts Feast that takes place in practically every "Harry Potter" movie. I'd love to dine with the famous trio—Harry, Ron, and Hermione—and try some of the amazing food found in the magical community.

Considering I'm always dreaming of dining at the Three Broomsticks and Hogsmeade, what if our favorite Harry Potter characters dined in a muggle's world? Here's which chain restaurant your favorite Harry Potter characters would dine.

Harry Potter: The Cheesecake Factory

Considering Harry is quite the sweet tooth (remember when he bought the entire snack trolley on his first ride to Hogwarts?!), it's only fitting that he would eat at the Cheesecake Factory, a restaurant known for their delicious cheesecake.

Ron Weasley: In-N-Out Burger

If you've seen even five minutes of any H.P. movie, you know that Ron is constantly eating. From good ol' American burgers and fries to delicious milkshakes, Ron would most definitely be in foodie heaven at In-N-Out.

Hermione Granger: Starbucks

Starbucks is the perfect place for Hermione to do some *light* reading and studying. She'll be sipping on a cappuccino every afternoon, and lucky for her, there's a Starbucks on every block. She'll never run out of time to study, or cappuccinos for that matter.

Draco Malfoy: The Capital Grille

Draco would probably be showing off his galleons, I mean, Ben Franklins, at the Capital Grille. He'll be bringing his entire Slytherin crew to feast on classy American steak dinners. 

Neville Longbottom: Panera Bread

Given Neville's knack for herbology, it's no surprise that he'd be found over at Panera Bread, a restaurant known for their fresh ingredients. He wouldn't even need to apparate to escape Professor Snape, who I'm sure would not be seen there. 

Fred & George Weasley: Dick's Last Resort

Who could forget about these pranksters? The Weasley brothers would probably be found making jokes over at Dick's Last Resort while feasting on fry'd chicken and fish 'n chips. Who knows, maybe we'd see a "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes" in the states after a stop at Dick's?

While these restaurants don't even begin to compare to delicious places in the Wizarding World, I don't they'd have much to complain about. I'm sure the H.P. gang would enjoy root beer as much as they do butter beer.