Sometimes it feels like setting off the fire alarm is a Thanksgiving tradition. With the stress and pressure of preparing a huge feast for our foodie friends and family, it’s easy to accidentally leave something on the burner for too long or lose track of which timers are for which dishes. If you’re wanting to take cooking a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving meal off your list, or you don't have access to a kitchen, why not order your Thanksgiving dinner this year?

Even though it can be entertaining to hear family members argue about the internal temperature of a turkey or if everything has been seasoned enough, sometimes you just want a hassle-free holiday. If you're wondering where to order your Thanksgiving dinner this year, here are several places offering a Thanksgiving meal for delivery or carry-out. From turkeys, to mashed potatoes, to pies upon pies, these stores and restaurants do Thanksgiving right. 

Costco

Everything is bigger at Costco, including its Fortune Gourmet Thanksgiving Dinner. The complete Costco Thanksgiving includes an all natural, Amish-raised turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, mac and cheese, green beans, sweet corn, a jar of cranberry relish, 12 dinner rolls, and both a pumpkin and an apple pie. Just be sure to pre-order the package on the website to have it delivered in time.

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit

Choose between the “Complete Feast” or a variety of XL sides to build your own Thanksgiving dinner at Dickey’s. With cajun turkey, smoked turkey, prime rib, or spiral ham, you might have a hard time picking your protein. Any protein in the feast includes cornbread dressing (stuffing), gravy, baked potato casserole, bacon green beans, and dinner rolls — plus, a pumpkin pie is added automatically with no additional cost when you pre-order online.

Bob Evans

If you are looking for a farmhouse feast, Bob Evans has the options for you. The Premium Farmhouse Feast serves up to ten people and includes both turkey and ham plus all the traditional Thanksgiving sides, with the addition of pumpkin bread. You can also order any of their delicious sides separately if you like extra leftovers or their famous mashed potatoes. The Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie might just be worth breaking pie traditions — who could say “no” to a chocolate cookie crust, rich peanut butter filling, and chocolate whipped cream?

Cracker Barrel

Apparently, lots of people carry-out a classic country Thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel. All you have to do is heat everything in the oven for two hours the day of and set the table. Your hardest task will be deciding if you should order their cinnamon roll pie instead of their pumpkin, pecan, or apple.

Popeyes

Popeyes has perfected their Cajun-Style Turkey just for your Thanksgiving table. It comes fully-cooked, so all you have to do is thaw, heat, and serve it. You can even get it delivered free when you order online or in store. If cooking a raw turkey terrifies you, Popeyes has your back this Thanksgiving.

Whole Foods

You can feed a small gathering or a large gathering with Whole Foods’ Thanksgiving packages. The chain has multiple turkey meals you can order depending on what you like, and if you want a pre-cooked turkey or one you have to cook yourself. You can also follow this shopping guide to build a vegan Thanksgiving meal at Whole Foods.

Trader Joes

While Trader Joes doesn’t have a package deal for Thanksgiving, that doesn’t mean you can’t find everything you need for your holiday meal in its store. Follow this guide when you plan your shopping list, or these recipes if you need some Thanksgiving drink inspiration.

Denny’s

That’s right — Denny’s is open on Thanksgiving. But if you’d rather spend Thanksgiving in your house, they also offer a carryout Turkey & Dressing Dinner Pack. Its four-person meal comes complete with a carved turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and either steamed broccoli or corn. You only need an oven and time to heat everything in.

HelloFresh

With HelloFresh you can have a whole and healthy Thanksgiving feast packed into one little box. Inside the box is turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, brioche stuffing, garlic green beans, fresh cranberry sauce, and an apple crisp for dessert. Just make sure to have it delivered with enough time for the turkey to thaw — its website says it takes four days. If you have a smaller group and don’t need turkey, it also has a beef tenderloin box with smaller portions of the same great sides.

Claim Jumper

If you live on the West Coast, you can order your Thanksgiving meal from Claim Jumper or dine-in for Thanksgiving if you’re feeling it. Its three-course holiday to-go platters serve six to eight people with turkey, gravy, stuffing, both sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes, garlic cheese bread, caesar salad, roasted vegetables, orange cranberry relish, and your choice of apple or pumpkin pie.