Do you always grab every oatmeal topping out of the pantry? Do you love peanut butter and jelly on your oatmeal? Make sure to eat a good breakfast before reading this article — it might just make you hungry! 

All The Fruit

Julia Fennell

If you top your oatmeal with everything, from fruits to peanut butter to hemp seeds and chia seeds, you are the picture of health. You’re probably super strong and love to work out. Whether it’s in a gym, a rink, or a field, you shine. You are an early riser because there’s just so much to do and not enough hours in the day, yet you always get everything done. You’re the captain of every team you join, and you are a natural leader. People look to you for guidance and you never fail them. 

The Classic 

Julia Fennell

If your favorite oatmeal toppings are the classic peanut butter and banana, you are incredibly responsible and smart. You probably have straight As without trying, though you always do! You love to read and can recommend books for anyone. Friends come to you for advice because you are level headed and reasonable, and you tell it like it is. You’ve had your life plan set since you were 12, and to no one’s surprise, you are living your dream! 

Peanut Butter and Jelly Time 

Julia Fennell

If your usual oatmeal consists of peanut butter and jelly/jam with fruit, you're the life of the party. You’ll never say no to a party or good time with your friends, and you have the best playlist. You love to dance and are always teaching new combinations to your friends. Your friends come to you for fashion advice because you have the best style. You are super creative and artistic and probably want to be a designer. You can draw almost anything with ease, to nobody’s surprise, because you are a great artist! 

The Picky Eater 

Julia Fennell

Are you a picky eater, and only like plain oatmeal, or (gasp!) no oatmeal at all? No worries! You might just be the kindest person, and are always thinking of others. You always put others before yourself, sometimes to the point where it's detrimental. You wouldn't hurt a fly, and are always looking out for others. Make sure to put yourself first sometimes though! 

Agree with our descriptions? Have something to add? Let us know on Instagram at @spoon_cc!