Edward Marc Brands are at it again. You may have tried their Chocolate covered almonds, or taken a trip to one of the Milkshake Factory locations in Pittsburgh, both of which I highly recommend. They also have a line of snacks called "Snappers", which are chocolate covered pretzel treats. The Snappers website lists them as "a handcrafted twist on our favorite classic treat!" Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? These elevate the basic (but delicious) type you may be used to. The line has a few different flavors, and which one you prefer may say something about your personality. Read on to find out what your favorite chocolate covered pretzel treat says about you. 

Original Milk Chocolate Snappers: You are sweet and romantic 

The original flavor features milk chocolate and caramel on the pretzels. While some may think "original" means plain, the caramel is certainly a fun and gooey addition to an ordinary chocolate covered pretzel. Some people may think you're "basic", but when they meet you they know you're anything but. You're sweet like milk chocolate and caramel and have a romantic personality.

Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Snappers: You are spunky 

While this Snappers product also features caramel, the dark chocolate packs a punch that milk chocolate lacks, and is definitely less sweet. If you favor this product, you have a bit of an edge. This punchy personality can be difficult for some people to handle in large doses, but many love this side of you. You are who you are, and you have no problem with that. If people don't appreciate you, that's their loss. Just like dark chocolate, you have traits that make you stand out from the crowd in a big and somewhat unexpected way, and you're proud of that.

Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Snappers: You embrace being young

Chocolate and peanut butter will always be one of the best combinations. This is my personal favorite Snapper product. If you agree, then you are someone who knows you don't have to grow up. You loved chocolate peanut butter cups as a kid, and still love them today. You know that you can always find a way to bring out your inner-child, and now you can add this type of Snappers to the mix.

Snappers are a fun treat and the clusters and added flavors bring something exciting to a chocolate covered pretzel. All the flavor combinations show that there are many, equally great ways to spice up a beloved classic, just as there are many types of personalities. The differences may appeal to different people, but that shows how great it is that the world has variety! Snappers also come in minis, for when you have a sweet tooth but only need a small fix. 

*A special thanks to the company for graciously sending me a free sampling of their products*