Astrologists believe that the month you were born and the corresponding zodiac symbol can reveal a lot about your personality. What if food is an important part of that equation? Maybe from the second you were born, the stars could predict your every craving and secret late-night treat.

As a kid, going to the grocery store with Mom or Dad meant going hard on isles filled with the best after-school treats. Back then, you weren’t restricted by dining hall options or eating clean; you went for the good stuff. So here’s what your zodiac sign says about which childhood snack you snagged first.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @maneatmanila on flickr.com

As the first sign of the zodiac, Aries aren’t shy about attention. They are proud to be bold and prefer their food that way too. As kids, Aries would take on any food challenge (Cinnamon? Hot sauce? Hell yes.) and revel in glory when their fellow 4th graders couldn’t take the heat. Aries snack of choice? Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Oatmeal Creme Pie

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @emilycarlin on flickr.com

Taurus is governed by Venus, the planet of beauty and love. This sign is drawn to luxury and decadence, especially when it comes to food. What better way to indulge than with an Oatmeal Creme Pie? This Little Debbie original can satisfy any Taurus’ sweet tooth with two soft oatmeal cookies and a rich creme filling. For more Little Debbie nostalgia, check out these homemade Cosmic Brownies.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Cheese Balls

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @dantentler on flickr.com

Geminis are among the most social of the zodiac signs. For them, the best type of food is one that brings people together. At the same time, they don’t like to be tied down by long meals when they could be running around the party, snacking and socializing at the same time. What says an elementary school birthday party better than a giant tub of Utz Cheese Balls?

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Dino Eggs Oatmeal

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @theimpulsivebuyer on flickr.com

Cancers are both deeply sensitive and sentimental. Often referred to as the most nurturing of the zodiacs, they will never pass up comfort food, especially if it is an old family recipe or reminds them of home. Quaker’s Dinosaur Eggs Instant Oatmeal is coziness in a bite – the only hard part is waiting for the eggs to hatch so you can find all the dinosaurs.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Candy Cigarettes

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @PeterGalvin on flickr.com

As the lion, Leos like to be the center of attention. This zodiac sign is full of flair and Leos enjoy basking in whatever spotlight they create. If life is getting a little dull, they will stir up some drama just for their own amusement. What was the best way to cause a snack riot? Candy cigarettes can definitely turn some heads.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Ants on a Log

zodiac

Photos courtesy of @AnnLarieValentine on flickr.com

Virgos are also known to be perfectionists and are famous for their masterpieces in the kitchen. While the rest of us relax, they are thinking of what to cook next or how to organize their food preparation. Ants on a log are the best combination of a healthy and aesthetically pleasing snack, but only if each log has exactly three ants.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Ring pop

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @be▲-t on flickr.com

Libras are the most creative of the zodiacs so they are always involved in some sort of artistic pursuit. As a result, they love when food both looks and tastes nice. Libras also have a prominent sweet tooth and are happy to skip any main course and get right to dessert. Ring Pops are the ideal sugar-fix with style and creative flare.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Kinder Egg

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @robotbrainz on flickr.com

Scorpios can often be the most alluring of the zodiacs because they are mysterious and secretive. While they may put up a front of being detached, they ask a lot of questions because they are actually super curious. It is common for this curiosity to show up in their food choices as well. No Scorpio kid can pass up a Kinder Surprise. For more chocolate surprise desserts check out this homemade surprise-inside tie-dye chocolate ball.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Yo Crunch Yogurt

zodiac

Photo courtesty of @theimpulsivebuyer on flickr.com

Sagittarius are the free-spirits of the zodiacs. They love to travel and explore, and this is no different when it comes to food. Sagittarius feel restricted by bland flavors and routine snacks. YoCrunch yogurts, with flavor combos like pumpkin pie or even strawberry lemonade, are much more exciting than boring vanilla.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Fruit Leather

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @gabriellaopaz on flickr.com

Capricorns are the most ambitious of the zodiacs. They like being in control but are also willing to wait longer for quality food. Capricorns are also the earth sign, so it makes sense that they crave more fruits and vegetables. Natural Fruit Leathers are a favorite healthy alternative, especially if they are homemade.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Fla-Vor-Ice

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @jpmatth on flickr.com

Aquarius are deep thinkers and visionaries, and are constantly looking for new intellectual conversations. People under this zodiac aren’t necessarily looking for answers; it is just in their nature to be observant. So what snacks help this zodiac sign do its thing? Sitting and enjoying a Fla-Vor-Ice popsicle is the perfect time for Aquarius to let their mind wander, as long as they don’t get a brain freeze.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Lunchable

zodiac

Photo courtesy of @shelley on flickr.com

Pisces are easygoing and find themselves surrounded by many different types of friends. At the same time, they love following tradition and don’t usually experiment with new or exotic food. For a snack that everyone will love, Pisces know that Lunchables are the way to go. And yes, you can still have them when you’re all grown up.